Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sad for Tenn, for all of us

Found this on the internet while surfing..
    http://www.tnrip.org/Tennessee_Murde...gal_Aliens.htm

We should compile a list of all who have died at the hands of illegals since 2000 and shove it in the face of this traitor of a President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush would probably be delighted. Death seems to be his middle name.

Rockfish -

I set up a site trying to gather this information all together, including that on TNrip. Peter Wagner, who authored "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration" with Digger's help, contacted me the other day. He is setting up a national site to gather all this and will have people from all over the nation monitoring local news and then sending in the stories. He is working with the backers now.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Oh. Here's my site. A few of us have been mailing or faxing these stories to congressmen. There's a cover letter for the stories one or two stories back. I've just started inputting stories again after finishing the mailings. Kate made up some flyers. We used those also. In fact, I faxed some today. There is an abundance.

http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blogspot.com/

This faxing and calling all day is hard work. I'm tired and everyone else on here sounds so up.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Faye, that is dynamite! This list, once it's complete, should be circulated and its going to be a big weapon against the OBLers. It will be enough to cause some of our elected officials to re-think their position. Thanks for the update.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish -

It will never be complete. MSM doesn't report the immigration status in a lot of stories. Sometimes we can find out when there's a trial, if there's a trial. What's there covers TNrip, Family Security Matters, Immigration's Human Cost and some we've found just searching the internet. We're trying to get pictures and family statements if possible. Several family or friends have come up on the site accidently and either left a comment or contacted me via e-mail. We've changed pictures from ones we got here and there to the pictures the families wanted, changed the stories. Whatever they want.

The site was actually started in opposition to Enrique Morones going down on the southern border in February gathering information about illegals who have died crossing the border. He gathered letters, keepsakes, God knows what and took it to DC to present to Nancy Pelosi. He said he wanted to "personalize" these losses.

They lose about 400/year. We lose about 10,000/year. We also lose a lot more so I include whatever I find -- people who can't find jobs, people who have been refused jobs because they don't speak Spanish, rape, identity theft, whatever. It's a loss. Or an insult to our culture. I even put in one story on a puppy rape. I sent that one to Hilliary. Her statement last year at the marches looking at the swarm of illegals was, "You are the face of America." That one made me very angry.

Oh. One that will make your head swim. I read an article by Dave Stoddard, retired Border Patrol supervisor. In it, he stated that we've lost 600,000 people since the first amnesty of 1986. Mindboggling, huh?

And then Hellery turns around and hires that puke from La Raza as her campaign manager..Yea, she's not listening to us, she's listening to her husband and the CFR.

Lets hope that the list will be complete some day..when these illegal idiots are all gone. Meanwhile, its like there's a war now, with 12 a day dying at the hands of these..whatever you want to call them.

Hi Faye, how ya doin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Oh. Here's my site. .
    My, what a compelling website. Sure appreciate your hard work in putting it together.

I think I saw it on part of the Lou Dobbs show, illegals and/or their handlers, are demanding that we honor illegals who died crossing the border. They can always count on Ted Kennedy and Hillary to honor them.

Uh, excuse me just a sec.

OK, I'm back. I had to re-read the ALIPAC rules. It pays to review the rules every now and then. I've come close to getting banned several times in the past. I wonder if being disrespectful to the next president will get me banned.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

12 per day murdered; 13 per day killed by illegal drunk drivers with no licenses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast