Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saipan - America's Largest Illlegal Immigration BackDoor?!

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry that I've not had the time to post much here in the discussion forums on ALIPAC, but I got an email at the AmericaInDanger.com website that was very interesting. I've not checked it out, but I thought I would put it in front of the best illegal immigration group that I know of in America.

If you'll all read below and comment if you've come across any information like this or would like to research some of it, then by all means do so. If this is true, we need to hit this one hard.

Thanks for everything ALIPAC does! You're all AWESOME!

Chris Davis
    America In Danger

BEGIN EMAIL HERE
    From Sarah W.

Thank you very much for the wonderful work you have done in order to help protect our nation's borders.

I'm writing to you today about the island of Saipan. If Americans are disturbed about what is happening along our southwest border, most would be utterly appalled to learn about the situation on this island.

Since Saipan is a United States Commonwealth, those born here are granted United States citizenship. However, the island controls its own immigration system independent of the federal government.

As you might imagine, quite an industry has sprung up with pregnant women flying in from all over Asia to have U.S. citizen babies. Pregnant women from the People's Republic of China, the Philippines, Korea, Thailand and Bangladesh routinely fly to Saipan to give birth to U.S. citizen children, all entering U.S. soil without any federal oversight whatsoever. It's America's largest backdoor and it's swinging wide open on rusty hinges.

Additionally, those who enter the island, without any federal background checks or screening, are able to obtain domestic United States ID's, including drivers' licences, social security cards and they also gain access to the domestic United States banking system.

In these days of increased attention being paid to the security of our Homeland, it would be nice to imagine that the effort was more than just lip service.

END EMAIL

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    As you might imagine, quite an industry has sprung up with pregnant women flying in from all over Asia to have U.S. citizen babies. Pregnant women from the People's Republic of China, the Philippines, Korea, Thailand and Bangladesh routinely fly to Saipan to give birth to U.S. citizen children, all entering U.S. soil without any federal oversight whatsoever. It's America's largest backdoor and it's swinging wide open on rusty hinges.

Additionally, those who enter the island, without any federal background checks or screening, are able to obtain domestic United States ID's, including drivers' licences, social security cards and they also gain access to the domestic United States banking system.

The United States Virgin Islands used to be like that. It was just like Saipan and the Marianas also allowed to have a lower minimum wage while allowed to have "made in the USA" on items made there.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have heard about the Saipan / Marianas problem before and I think that fixing the mess is becoming a much higher priority now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have relatives in Guam. I will see if they can shed any light on this.
    By the way; We had a similar baby tourism business right here in America.

It was called BirthinUSA.com
    The site doesn't come up anymore, but it was up for a few years. Below is a link to a story about it.

http://www.nbc4.tv/investigations/8881231/detail.html
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house