Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Salazar up at 11:13 EST

Vomiting all the "good" enforcement provisions. Also secures Americans economic future - is he nuts??? Pulled the "jobs Americans don't want" crap. Significant penatly provisions are built into this bill on the undocumented workers. "The moral issues that are at stake we cannot escape from."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I wouldn't exactly call Salazar a crediable source on what does and doesn't constitute enforcement and security. If Salazar supports the bill, you can bet it's not good for America.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One thing he said is this has been going on too long and Americans have turned a blind eye to it!! NOOO salazar, YOU, THE PRESIDENT AND THE GOVERNMENT have turned a blind eye to it!! NOT US!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I will be here in Colorado in 2010 helping organize the anybody but Salazar campaign. I just hope we have some good opposition to support at that time.

Can't listen I have no anti vomit meds already sick by looking at him
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    One thing he said is this has been going on too long and Americans have turned a blind eye to it!! NOOO salazar, YOU, THE PRESIDENT AND THE GOVERNMENT have turned a blind eye to it!! NOT US!!!
    My sentiments exactly. What a sell-out! It still amazes me that they actually think the American public is stupid enough to believe this crap.

He's on again now.

Can't stand it...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Secure the borders??? This bill is not going to secure anything but the downfall of America.

Re: Salazar up at 11:13 EST

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Vomiting all the "good" enforcement provisions. Also secures Americans economic future - is he nuts???
    This is one of those comments that presupposes the stupidity of Americans. "Okay, it secures our economic future. Well, it's all good then. No need to elaborate, Senator".

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Pulled the "jobs Americans don't want" crap. Significant penatly provisions are built into this bill on the undocumented workers. "The moral issues that are at stake we cannot escape from."
    I'm concerned about the moral abdication of Mexico. We have no moral obligation here. Our government has to stop operating from this twisted frame of reference, although I'm sure we're all aware that it has nothing to do with humanitarianism or nobility.