Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Some of us may not be around to see it, But I have a feeling that States will start dividing themselves from the federal Gov. and start setting their own laws.

They already have.

That movement started in March 2006 when ALL states in America realized that Californians weren't just screaming idiots about mexico's invasion.

This is NOT over.

Many states are, and have been, enforcing laws just like Arizona's SB1070.

That is why this is not about a state law. This is about a state that is the CURRENT MAIN THROUGH WAY for "other than" illegal alien activities.

Some "other" activities - either by foreigners, within America's government, other nation's governments being allowed to do something against America by USA Govt, and/or something more evil being laid out against the USA.

Whatever it is, the illegal alien invasion is small potatoes compared to that evil.

That does not mean that illegal aliens are not a part of that evil.
    It may be in the process, but they're not yet at the point were they can tell the Feds to eatsh@t and mind their own business.
    ------------------------

Since law in the U.S. is now based on precedent, they will use this to go after other states that have already passed similar laws, like Oklahoma.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Since law in the U.S. is now based on precedent, they will use this to go after other states that have already passed similar laws, like Oklahoma.

If you remember nothing else, remember the fear in the eyes of Washington (and other USA government offices) when today's American majority speaks against them.

Two things rule these types of corrupt peoples - 1) money & 2) power.

Both put them in fear mode when they are in danger of loosing either one of them.

[quote]Excerpt from:
    "The Establishment is Fighting to Stay Alive as the Globe Reaches a Critical Juncture in History"
    By Daniel Taylor - BLN Contributing Writer

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-207319.html

Global governance has been a long term goal of elites for decades. However, a global political awakening is taking place that is proving to be a major stumbling block under the feet of the world's elite. During a recent Council on Foreign Relations meeting in Montreal, Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted that, [b]“Mankind is now politically awakened and stirring,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They are talking about murdering US Citizens and they are seeing if we will sit still for it in the war effort first.

What about when they decide to kill an American on American soil?

W
    It's not going to matter, W. They already ignore American citizens being killed by the Mexican invasion. They don't care about us. It's that radical. We are just in the way for what they are trying to achieve. It doesn't matter to them if we are killed by an illegal alien or by terrorists from where ever.
    After today's ruling, states don't have the right to protect their borders or their citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    States, cities, and communities are waking up - more awake than ever before - and ruling against illegal aliens in the process.

Illegal aliens don't realize that they are not welcomed - never will be welcomed - and that puts them in the position of being, literally, AT WAR with Americans - and they know that.

So what do they figure they have to loose?

EVERYTHING!

For if they win this war.

Then soon will come - China - North Korea - Iran - Russia - ALL OF WHOM have a REAL military that has full forces to shut them down in a matter of hours all over the USA land.

What is mexico against these nations?

NOTHING!

If America used the military forces that mexico uses against anyone entering their borders, then this would have never gotten beyond the first one who entered into America's borders illegally.

GR wrote
    If America used the military forces that mexico uses against anyone entering their borders, then this would have never gotten beyond the first one who entered into America's borders illegally.
    That's right, GR, but the problem lies within the corruptness and the unwillingness to stand up to corruption of our leaders. They are so stupid to think that the invasion by Mexico won't go any farther than that. If one day, we have a President who only conducts business in spanish (God help us all), then I would say Mexico has won the invasion and then will come the real powers to take this land completely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    GR wrote
    That's right, GR, but the problem lies within the corruptness and the unwillingness to stand up to corruption of our leaders. They are so stupid to think that the invasion by Mexico won't go any farther than that. [quote:2yntrdy2]If one day, we have a President who only conducts business in spanish (God help us all),
    then I would say Mexico has won the invasion and then will come the real powers to take this land completely.[/quote:2yntrdy2]

Not in my life!!!
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    GR wrote
    That's right, GR, but the problem lies within the corruptness and the unwillingness to stand up to corruption of our leaders. They are so stupid to think that the invasion by Mexico won't go any farther than that. [quote:19rcbv5f]If one day, we have a President who only conducts business in spanish (God help us all),
    then I would say Mexico has won the invasion and then will come the real powers to take this land completely.
    Not in my life!!! [/quote:19rcbv5f]
    I hope you're right!

Not in my life!!! [/quote]
    I hope you're right![/quote]

I'll be lucky to have 10 more years, Even more lucky if I don't.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast