Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Diego Congressman has "secret meetings' in Mexico

While doing some research on CA Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's refusal to allow illegal aliens to get Drivers' Licenses, I came across this info. Definitely something fishy going on here. US Representative (Democrat 51st district) Bob Filner, has been holding meetings with Mexican officials for years, and then asking them to keep it a secret. Why would a U.S. Congressman be having meetings with officials of another country and why would he need to keep them a secret? Judging from this report, he regularly works against American interests and supports the interests of Mexico, and Mexicans in CA.

From MEXIDATA Website in 2003:

U.S. Representative Bob Filner (Democrat, California), an often times mean-spirited politico from San Diego, has ties with the PRD that could allow him to influence anti-American politics in people like Elsa de la Paz Esquivel. And even since the October 7 election Filner has sought to further inflame Mexican passions against Schwarzenegger.

“The win by Schwarzenegger could bring negative consequences to Mexicans living in California. We know very little about Schwarzenegger, but one thing we do know is that his main political ally is Pete Wilson, the same governor who was clearly against the migrant community and who pushed for proposition 187. The win by Schwarzenegger means that the entity will return to the climate of hostility that existed during the era when Pete Wilson was in power,� Filner said in the Tijuana daily Frontera on October 9.

This is the same Filner who spoke against U.S.A. private sector energy interests in Baja California before a closed-door gathering of PRD federal deputies, in Mexico City, on July 8, 2002. But he apparently did not realize that minutes were being kept, and one quote from the seven-page transcript is especially fascinating.

"I have now been in Congress for ten years and we have a reelection in November. As such, I need to return to my district in order to continue with my campaign. Therefore we will try to keep this meeting secret, so that they will not find out about it in my district", Filner said.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

uhhh..Isn't that called treason?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I wonder sometimes if any of these politicos have ever heard about the French Revolution??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones