Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Francisco Immigrants Coalition

THere was a little article in today's San Francisco Examiner about an outfit called the San Francisco Immigrants Coalition. They were demanding that the San Francisco 49ers football team apologize to them for a video the 49ers made that is supposedly "racist, sexist, and homophobic." What THAT has to do with the "immigration" issue is beyond me, but its the usual old "play the race card" scam to see if they can extort money out of yet another corporation.

But the thing that struck me about the article was they mentioned that the population of San Francisco was now 50% immigrants. And I couldnt' help but remember what a nice, lovely city San Francisco was just 30 years ago when I first hit town, and before these immigrant hordes really started flooding into it. Rents were cheap and readily available all over the place, there were only a few homeless, the streets were clean and relatively safe, the social agencies all functioned smoothly. Now, today, rents are through the roof, there are tens of thousands of homeless flopped out on the sidewalks, the streets are dirty, crime is rampant, social agencies are bankrupt.

ANd yet, I'm never supposed to make the connection between the flood of immigration and the degradation of the quality of life. I know theres a human tendency to make sloppy cause-and-effect assumptions, but this one strains credibility not to see it. In fact, its taken 30 years of relentless liberal, politically-correct brainwashing to PREVENT people from seeing it. From seeing the obvious. Even though you can see it with your own two eyes.

And yet, I'm never supposed to make the connection between the flood of immigration and the degradation of the quality of life. I know theres a human tendency to make sloppy cause-and-effect assumptions, but this one strains credibility not to see it.
    It is painfully obvious except to those who cannot see or to those who do not want to see.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

IS THAT AN ELEPHANT?

There seems to be an elephant in the room but it's not PC to talk about or acknowledge. Just pretend its not there....and enverything will be just fine.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org