Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sanctuary Policies: A Matter of Life & Death? Judicial W

I did a search but couldn't find this. Haven't been on a forum much while I'm away.

September 29, 2008
    Re: Sanctuary Policies: A Matter of Life and Death?

Dear friend,

Sanctuary policies for illegal aliens must end!

These illegal and misguided policies of many towns, counties, cities and even states that provide "sanctuary" to illegal aliens are taking a terrible toll on all law-abiding Americans.

If you have already signed our petition to Governors demanding that he or she work to abolish so-called "illegal alien sanctuary" policies at the state and local levels, then I encourage you to spread the word to others. If you haven't yet signed the petition, please do so now.

Whether we call it a crime wave, an epidemic or just plain bad, an illegal alien sanctuary policy in Denver, Colorado claimed the lives of three more innocent victims just a couple of weeks ago.

These killings expose the lie that sanctuary policies make our streets safer...

An illegal immigrant who had been arrested 16 times by seven different local police departments was allowed to remain in the U.S. long enough to allegedly murder two women and a toddler.

In this tragic case that mirrors far too many others nationwide, local authorities failed to collaborate with federal immigration officials to rid the public of a violent illegal immigrant who should have been deported years ago. This time, the negligence involved local police in at least one city -- Denver -- that officially and proudly provides sanctuary to illegal aliens.

The alleged killer (Francis Hernandez) has 11 aliases and a lengthy criminal record. He was a fugitive with multiple warrants for his arrest when he ran a red light and slammed his sports utility vehicle into a pickup truck occupied by two women. The violent impact pushed the truck more than 100 feet into a nearby ice cream shop. A 3-year-old boy, eating ice cream, was killed and so were the women in the pickup.

It took these brutal and senseless deaths of three innocent people to finally get U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials to detain this illegal alien.

But innocent Americans just about everywhere continue to suffer... Have you had enough? If so, I urge you to do two things today:

SIGN THIS PETITION TO YOUR GOVERNOR

https://www.sanctuarybusters.org/?source=E6081016M

SPREAD THE WORD

Because where these illegal alien sanctuary policies exist, American citizens are being victimized by criminals who are allowed to stalk our streets.

Other recent cases underscore the problem...

In Newark New Jersey last year, illegal alien Jose Carranza was arrested and charged with raping a 5-year-old girl and aggravated assault and weapons violations. Had authorities contacted federal immigration officials he would have been deported. Instead Carranza was released on bail. Last August he was charged with the gruesome execution-style murders of three college-bound students, ages 18 to 20.

Judicial Watch recently launched an investigation into the arrest of Pedro Espinoza, the illegal alien gang member who murdered high school student Jamiel Shaw on March 2nd in Los Angeles. Espinoza had been released from a Culver City, California jail the day before the murder. Culver City, by the way, is also a sanctuary city.

This month, Judicial Watch obtained crucial records on another violent illegal immigrant gang banger who had been previously arrested by San Francisco's police department yet was released. He went on to murder man and his two sons following a traffic incident.

That's why I urge you to do two things today:

SPREAD THE WORD

Shockingly, no one in government tracks the crimes committed by illegal aliens, so "official" figures are not available. However, in 2006, the U.S. Government Accounting Office (GAO) conducted a study of crimes committed by illegal immigrants then in prison and reported to federal authorities. That number was 55,322.

Incredibly, these 55,322 illegal aliens averaged about 8 arrests each, and they were charged with about 700,000 offenses -- that's 13 per illegal alien! Twelve percent of those offenses were violent crimes (84,000) of "murder, robbery, assault, and sex-related crimes" -- and that was just among those who were both caught and reported!

Sadly, since 2006 things seem to have only gotten worse...

That's why I'm writing to ask you to join me and all law-abiding Americans in signing our petition to your governor, demanding that he or she work to abolish so-called "illegal alien sanctuary" policies at the state and local levels by requiring strict enforcement of all federal immigration laws.

These dangerous and illegal policies must be halted.

And for the past 3 years, Judicial Watch has made every effort to do just that. But it starts and ends, like all our work, with you...

SPREAD THE WORD

Judicial Watch has legally challenged police department "don't-ask-don't tell" policies that have enabled hardcore criminals to victimize innocent Americans.

Judicial Watch has initiated legal actions against police departments with sanctuary policies in Los Angeles, Washington DC, and Chicago, while more cases are under active consideration by our team of investigators. We are doing work all over the country.

But the problem is massive and the need for action is critical.

So please sign this petition. Then help us increase our numbers by forwarding this urgent message to your friends, members of your church, family members -- everyone you feel might be with us in this great cause. Imagine your impact if at least half of them sign the petition... For example, when you forward this message to six (6) people and half of them sign, it's like tripling the impact of your signed petition. Just forward this message or use our Tell-a-Friend feature at the site. Tell them to:

And then to:

SPREAD THE WORD

We cannot afford to wait for federal action. We must act at the state and local level now. Please sign our "No Sanctuary" petition to your state governor. Please, keep the attention focused on our efforts.

And, please, don't forget to spread the word!

Thank you,

Tom Fitton
    President
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, I signed and forwarded to my contacts.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Last month, Judical Watch came to Dallas, TX, one of the nation's BEST illegal-alien hideouts, and did a GREAT job telling us the UNVARNISHED truth about "sanctuary" city policies!

I signed and will send to friends and family.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/