Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: Sanctuary Policy...what does it say?

Quote Originally Posted by OpinionIZE
    William sent me thinking you would be able to help me get answers to my questions.

I have tried to locate Chicago/Cook County's Sanctuary Policy via the internet without any luck, I've contacted Cook County but they couldn't find it on their site either. It is not yet the transparent government they pledge to be.

If anybody has a link to a site(s) that has the wording to Cook County's Sanctuary Policy, its amendments and Cook County's employee policy regarding these Sanctuary Rules I would sure like to see it.

Please help me!
    THANKS!
    County Votes 10-5 to Release Illegal Felons

September 9, 2011. Chicago. On Wednesday, the Cook County Board of Commissioners voted 10 to 5 to ignore Federal requests to hold accused and arrested criminals, including felons, an additional 48 hours while the government verifies their legal status and arranges deportation. As early as today, as many as 289 suspected illegal immigrants will be released into the general population instead of being turned over for deportation. Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle supported the measure and insists, “It's important to recognize that this is about improving public safety.â€

THANKS for the QUICK copy of the sanctuary policy. It is very sobering AND disturbing!!

Does this sanctuary policy also cover Cook County and its employees? I notice it keeps making reference to 'city' and 'city of Chicago'. Does anybody know what disciplinary action the employees would face?
    Are they fired? suspended? demoted?

Banned
    Cook County Illinois becomes the first Sanctuary County in the Nation
    Cook County Board ^ | 06/05/2007 | Chicagolady

Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 6:26:16 PM by chicagolady

Fair and Equal County for Immigrants Resolution by Roberto Maldonado

Guarantees that local authorities will not check status before receiving services

RESOLUTION

Sponsored by

THE HONORABLE TODD H. STROGER, COOK COUNTY BOARD PRESIDENT

THE HONORABLE ROBERTO MALDONADO, JOSEPH MARIO MORENO, AND LARRY SUFFREDIN,

Resolution Declaring Cook County a “Fair and Equal County for Immigrantsâ€

Quote Originally Posted by OpinionIZE
    Does anybody know what disciplinary action the employees would face? [/size] Are they fired? suspended? demoted? burned at the stake?
    "They're Promoted under this Administration!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Cook County Illinois Ignores Federal Orders to Hold Arrested

Cook County Illinois Ignores Federal Orders to Hold Arrested

[color=brown][size=150][u][b]Can’t you just see what the Chicago Tourism Brochures tell future visitors? “Come visit Willis Tower, walk around Navy Pier, bike along our beautiful lakeshore and oh, yes, don’t forget your bullet proof vest!â€

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Cook County Illinois becomes the first Sanctuary County in the Nation blah blah blah
    "He's just showin off now!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Wow! This stuff is screwed up! I want more! What a freaking mess man!
    Insanity at the local level. Those that put their names on these orders\policy need to be prosecuted big time.
    Someone needs to remind these imbeciles we are a NATION OF "LAW", NOT MEN AND NOT LEGAL OR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
    Great reads!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12