Hello ALIPACers,

As you know, with the help of your feedback I created a list of sanctuary cities in the United States. (Sanctuary cities are cities which refuse to tell the Feds about known illegals in their cities, including those arrested by the local police.)

I had received an email that the Mayor of San Antonio planned to end the city's sanctuary policy.

My preliminary research indicates that San Antonio is NOT an "official" sanctuary city nor appears to have an "unofficial" policy either, according to the mayor Mayor Phil Hardberger (from quotes in unfamiliar internet media sites.)

I'm in the process of verifying the information before I remove the city from the list which can be found at:
http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

If you have any info to add to the status of San Antonio, let me know.

In the meantime, if you know of a sanctuary city not on the list, and should be, you can post on this thread, and I'll add it.

Also, if you know of a cities that is now ending or going to end its sanctuary city policy, let me know about that too.

Since ALIPAC has a number of new posters, I'm hoping well get even better intelligence of what's going on in communities across the US.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the sanctuary city list in the past or has new information to share!

Regards,
Steve