Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin/John McCain

You say that you want people to join your cause...Ok! The only problem is the company you keep.
    I talk to people each and everyday about Illegal Immigration,and other problems America is having.
    I find that most,if not all of them are reluctant to join a "Tea Party" simply because of the way your Star,(Sarah) Licks John McCain`s boots...America knows John McCain very well and we wonder what he is up to with "Sarah",and the Tea Party....John wants to fill America with Illegals..the very opposite of what he "Tea Party" stands for,or!, should stand for.
    Because of the FACT that the "Tea Party" dosn`t seem to mind filling our country with Illegals...we are stead fast in avoiding such groups,i.e."Acorn".
    The "Tea Party" speaks with a forked tongue...A Big controversy exist in the Tea Party"...very big indeed! You people don`t make sense to intelligent Americans...Some even said that they are afraid that you,the "Tea Party" is acting like you have another motive,or,goal for America,and it`s being hidden under the Flag Sarah,and John wave,and it ain`t the "Stars & Stripes".

They are both Progressives

They are Both Progressives which means they will progress towards a North American Union with Mexico, destruction of our borders and sovereignty, and allow any and all foreign workers into our country to take our jobs (and our government via united ethnic political power)

NO FREAKIN THANKS

Re: They are both Progressives

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    They are Both Progressives which means they will progress towards a North American Union with Mexico, destruction of our borders and sovereignty, and allow any and all foreign workers into our country to take our jobs (and our government via united ethnic political power)

NO FREAKIN THANKS
    I agree totally..if not 100%

Over 90% of the people supporting and attending Tea Party events are with ALIPAC and all the Americans that oppose Amnesty.

There's no way we are going to retreat and concede the Tea Party movement or any other part of America to the Globalist puppets like John McCain and Dick Armey.

ALIPAC has experienced a lot of growth and new membership coming in from the Tea Party events.

Besides, the Tea Party people are willing to get out in the streets and protest visibly and we need more of that in our movement because the immigration enforcement movement is great with e-mails, faxes, and calls but notorious no-shows during protests and events.

ALIPAC has made our opposition to John McCain very clear and we are not backing down to him or any other Amnesty supporter.

More of the Tea Party folks are with us instead of McCain.

To advocate we leave the Tea Party field for McCain is silly.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last year, I had signs against illegal invasion at the Tea Party rally on July 4th. I also stood out in the entrance to the rally and handed out info sheets on the costs of illegals in school, health care, neighborhood destruction, crime and other given tax funded benefits. I was all alone, with my info and my sign, and VERY WARMLY received by all but one tea party person.

Asked him if he was a home builder - YEP!! He said you can't build anything today unless you use illegal labor. I told him he shouldn't be in business if he can only run it by using illegal labor and taxpayers were subsidizing his labor force. And I also told him he had a lot of nerve protesting his taxes when they are subsidizing his illegal labor force!! A couple of people cheered me on.

The tea party doesn't vet its members like the Minutemen did, and can only assume people are sincere with its principles. However, people are what they are and there will always be impostors - like Lou Dobbs and GWB for two. But the majority of people in the tea party, as well as in our great nation, oppose illegal immigration. Only the people who profit from it support it.