Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Todd Palin didn't look none too happy after McCain gave his "defeat speech." I don't think Todd likes to be on the losing side. He seems like a pretty competitive guy.

Hopefully Palin will run in 2012. I'm already looking forward to that if this country can last that long under an Obama administration.
    I admit, I teared up a little when I saw Sarah Palin's eyes tear up after McCain speech last night. I wondered what she was thinking.....sadness, relief, both?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Break out the lipstick for tagging, high-heels for marching in the streets and a diaper bag to smash up the place.

Dixie

Oops.........we forgot to mention the chocolate for afterwards

Can't forget that!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sarah Palin Lost, Who wants to riot?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Should we riot since Sarah lost?

W
    Count me out. Sarah is a crazy egomaniacal nutjob. The witch doctor video is what did it for me. I will celebrate if I never have to hear that annoying voice again. Alaskans can have their corruption. Ted Stevens is being re-elected despite his criminal behavior. Real "family values" there.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by pack
    No rioting!!! Sarah and her family were the only bright spot on the McCain ticket. I don't know what she would have done about illegal immigration because I don't believe Alaska had the same problems as the rest of the country....but I believe she would have been willing to listen and act accordingly. We didn't know her long enough to really judge her on this issue.
    Maybe this was a "blessing in disguise." Palin has four years to get primed and ready for the presidency by getting "her fill" of illegal immigration from Mexico into HER state! At this point, she really doesn't have a clue. She might be able to see Russia from her front porch, but the border states see, feel and smell Mexico from ours!

With many states taking the same measures as Arizona and Oklahoma, the free social service parasites will be driven North, right into Palin's back yard, where they'll slither around sucking up jobs and social services that are meant for American citizens only. I don't think that will sit well with Palin and her "First Dude." After all, he was/is a blue collar worker himself. If he is forced to speak Spanish on the job.....well, let's just say the Iditarod doesn't have Mexican roots and any changing of the proud history of Alaska to fit into the "hispanic scheme of things," to make illegals "feel at home there," probably won't stick or gel.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

We could riot straight for months and never even come close to the damage illegal immigrants do everyday!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    We could riot straight for months and never even come close to the damage illegal immigrants do everyday!
    I've never seen a truer and to the point statement. I agree!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I could care less if the candidates were black white yellow or red, man or woman. As long as they uphold the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, and tear down the fractional banking system and do as Jeffereson and Jackson said, to return the power of money to the people where it rightfully belongs. Get us out of entangling alliances that have been forged over the last 90 years, and get us on a footing to liberty, just for starters, I would be out signing up voters like a madman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12