Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I wanted a White Zombie Christmas!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYPWlyU_Zk

Forever my favorite...mainly because I once fell asleep under the Christmas tree, woke up in the wee hours of the morning to my father getting ready for work, he was a baker, and he had the radio on lightly, this was on an he was singing quietly to it, he's gone now. As well, because watching the movie takes me back to when all my older NW raised relatives were alive, and always said "oh, why", instead of others "oh, well" (it's and older generation NW thing), and Bing was raised in the NW too and I can hear it said again.

Christmas with my grandma over trying to keep all food scraps from the trash (farm raised and married in the Depression), my dad and uncle playing pinnochle.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234