Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SAVE Act: 32 More Signatures Are Needed—Grab Your Phone!

This Border Bill the Best Border Bill; Set it Up Now for Incoming Congress
    American Free Press

THE BEST AND STRONGEST border-protection bill is pending before eight (count ’em) House committees and, while there is virtually no chance of final action this year, it is important to push hard now for “momentumâ€

I bet this article was written by Willis Carto himself - I assume the Shuler Bill mentioned is the SAVE Act, do we have a good phone number to go along with this write-up in order to help push this one over the top?

Here is Rep. Heath Shuler and Rep. Brian Bilbray appeared on Lou Dobbs to discuss the SAVE ACT protecting America's borders:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywMuZHTU_HU

As someone who is both African and Asian and has some relative who are Latino I do not like the subtext.

I obviously also oppose any illegal immigration and think that the country should be run for the benefit of it's citizens not people who wish they were or who have come here in contempt of its jurisdiction.

I notice that Goliad has posted under the pretence of being two people and is the poster of the article and is also commenting below as though he were seeing it for the first time.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The best organization for any person who is trying to effect legislation in favor of America recovering immigration control is NumbersUSA

http://www.NumbersUSA.com

If you sign up they will send you legislative alerts and they have a fax system which will be enable you to start sending the way you feel to our legislators.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe the last email alert said we are down to 30 signatures.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo is correct.

Apparently this piece was written prior to the recent signatures of Sali of ID (May 1 200, and Souder of IN (May 5 200.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    As someone who is both African and Asian and has some relative who are Latino I do not like the subtext.
    Sorry about that, it was the title and intro paragraphs that grabbed my attention initially and I didn't scrutinize the last part very closely, it does seem to have been written more from a White perspective and I know ALIPAC is one for all and all for one, so I edited it please disregard those last paragraphs -

Yeah I was a little puzzled by this one, I try to cover the immigration issue whenever I have the time so not always on top of it, I noticed there is no specification of the bill, no phone# or website to contact and they use of the term Latino which I always thought was old fashion if not controvercial in Latin circles. The head guy at AFP is an eighty-five year old gent so I just rolled with it -

Anyway if we have a good phone number or webpage to research more on this I'd be interested, otherwise it's probably best to let this one drop -- RG

Still NO Ron Paul Yet people here keep supporting him. Why is that?