Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Save California

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California has again gone out of their way to reinforce their image as the land of Fruits and Nuts and San Francisco is the center of the Fruit Bar! Awnold was never a conservative and is playing to the strange people who choose to concregate in Mexifornia. California Secede?? We could only wish!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I do not believe that Homosexuality is a "lifestyle" you are
    born with. i think it is a choice you make. It is wrong and
    you can change.
    Just my opinion.

They're trying to claim it as a new gender
    ------------------------

Cousinsal, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I do agree Kindergarden through probably the 2nd Grade is too early for this kind of education. But as a kid gets to around 9 or 10 these days, most have already heard something about sex, and it's just the time to bring it up (if the school district so chooses). I'm all for eliminating discrimination, which I feel most of the time is due to a lack of education on the subject.

And America4, the great USA is a wonderful country where everyone can have their own opinion, and I do respect your opinion. However, I have known quite a few gay men in my life, and if they could change who they were to stop the hate and discrimination they face daily, you can bet they would.

They have to live with quite a lot of self-hatred of themselves (and hatred of them from others) due to being gay, and have been through years of therapy to realize that they are who they are. They have learned to accept themselves as someone who is gay, and in many cases they are now happy, productive, positive, and very loving adults.

I just get a little upset when someone says that it is a "choice" they have made, as NO ONE would choose to be someone that is hated and discriminated against as some gays still are, from childhood to adulthood. We have come a long way with acceptance of homosexuals, but I've definitely heard some (recent) horror stories of what other people have done to them. (BTW, I am a conservative Republican on almost all issues except for this one.)

But anyway, despite our disagreements on this and other issues, we have all come together on this one internet site, UNITED TOGETHER, on the issues concerning illegal immigration. Let's stay focused on DEFEATING THE DREAM ACT AGAIN!!!!

Rock on, gang!

TexasGal

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    After reading that, I am disgusted. What is happening to California? Beware, other states may follow this idiocy.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I don't think this is about whether you approve of homosexuality or not. This is about whether you approve of chidlren and teenagers using co-ed bathrooms.

My feelings are that whether you're gay, straight, or whatever, you should use the bathroom that is appropriate for your gender. And if you're confused as to just what that gender is, then you need your own bathroom
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I don't even know what to say to this, I am appalled.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ah OH! SOSADFORUS has caught wind of it
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by america4
    I do not believe that Homosexuality is a "lifestyle" you are
    born with. i think it is a choice you make. It is wrong and
    you can change.
    Just my opinion.
    If it's a choice, who the heck would make it? And, why, for goodness sakes?

What would be a reason for doing that, when you could be perfectly happy with someone of the opposite sex and with the heterosexual lifestyle? I can't see a person waking up and saying, "hmmm......today, I will turn gay just for kicks even though it's a tough life with all the discrimination and hatred".

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    And America4, the great USA is a wonderful country where everyone can have their own opinion, and I do respect your opinion.
    TexasGal
    TexasGal, the gay community as a whole has become radicalized over the preceding 5-10 years and has done themselves no favors by their ridiculous behaviour. I call attention to San Francisco where families with children can no longer take their kids to public outings and the Catholic church which was desecrated by, yes, a couple of very bad apples in the gay community. Lastly, I don't want my kids indoctrinated in the public schools on gay, transgender, etc issues without my approval! There...sorry for the soapbox but we have enough issues to deal already, don't need anymore!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast