Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Saying “Illegal Alien” Soon to Become Thought Crime

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal welfare colonists
    Oh man, now THAT'S rich! Gonna have to remember that one...lol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like the term "crimmigrants" too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Among the most passionate illegal alien cheerleaders, using the word "illegal" when talking about foreign nationals unlawfully here, is like loudly farting at the dinner table. They insist upon all sorts of Orwellian whitewashes - usually "immigrants."

If they could make halfway decent arguments in defense of millions of illegals being here, they wouldn't be working so hard to change the language being used.

Banned
    I honestly dont know what the hell these people are squawking about. The illegals dont speak English so they have no idea what anybody is calling them. I wish they would put half the effort they put into worrying about what people might be calling them, into learning how to speak some English.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk View Post
    I honestly dont know what the hell these people are squawking about. The illegals dont speak English so they have no idea what anybody is calling them. I wish they would put half the effort they put into worrying about what people might be calling them, into learning how to speak some English.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its called "SELECTIVE ILLEGAL ALIEN LISTENING"
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually, it is usually their ethnocentric advocate citizens that are complaining about the usage of the term illegal alien and most of them do know English.

This is exactly how they come to quietly take over the country - changing what people call them, big step. The young only know what they are told and what they see. The modern type of invasion is to take advantage of a country's weaknesses, ours (in other people's eyes) being taking in immigrants from all countries that want to be citizens. Our open-arms to those who want to be citizens has been snagged by the sleeve, by those that have no inclination to be citizens but want to make money that they can send back to wherever they came from.

Quote Originally Posted by iwonde View Post
    This is exactly how they come to quietly take over the country - changing what people call them, big step. The young only know what they are told and what they see. The modern type of invasion is to take advantage of a country's weaknesses, ours (in other people's eyes) being taking in immigrants from all countries that want to be citizens. Our open-arms to those who want to be citizens has been snagged by the sleeve, by those that have no inclination to be citizens but want to make money that they can send back to wherever they came from.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to ALIPAC 2.0, iwonde
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder what "illegal alien" is in nahuatl? That would certainly be appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by artclam View Post
    I wonder what "illegal alien" is in nahuatl? That would certainly be appropriate.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is nahuatl?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast