Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A SC view and How we feel Cheated

My family, and most alll we know, voted on Fred. We liked his message. But now we feel like Fred cheated us. Seems the rumor going round is that Fred stayed in the race thru SC so he could take votes away from Huckabee...who we all agree was our 2nd choice especially after he signed the Illegal Immigration promise. He wanted the votes given him to help his buddy, McCain. Thats why he has been 'lazy'...he really doesnt want to be the Pres.....he was in it to help McCain. If you'd taken half of the Fred votes, Huck would have tied McCain. Thats wrong. I'll bet you McCain helped Fred with $$$ as well. Seems Fred ditched Michigan and concentrated on SC for awhile, where Huck was the biggest threat. We here in SC are serious about our immigration, (except for the chicken/egg/vege farmers and the Beach resort areas, all who are loving the illegals cheap labor). So I am voting for Romney. McCain could have been beat, but Fred screwed us.

Fred who?

Fred Thompson....who is in the GOP Pres race....

The CFR sent Fred to be a "spoiler" of the Tancredo and Hunter message. Mission accomplished. He can go back to TV now.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It was rumored yesterday that Fred was going to make an
    announcement today

Ronny
    My family, and most alll we know, voted on Fred. We liked his message. But now we feel like Fred cheated us. Seems the rumor going round is that Fred stayed in the race thru SC so he could take votes away from Huckabee...who we all agree was our 2nd choice especially after he signed the Illegal Immigration promise. He wanted the votes given him to help his buddy, McCain. Thats why he has been 'lazy'...he really doesnt want to be the Pres.....he was in it to help McCain. If you'd taken half of the Fred votes, Huck would have tied McCain. Thats wrong. I'll bet you McCain helped Fred with $$$ as well. Seems Fred ditched Michigan and concentrated on SC for awhile, where Huck was the biggest threat. We here in SC are serious about our immigration, (except for the chicken/egg/vege farmers and the Beach resort areas, all who are loving the illegals cheap labor). So I am voting for Romney. McCain could have been beat, but Fred screwed us
    USA_born
    Fred who?
    Is there more than one Fred running?