Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scary!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

scary!

This was part of a article found on goldwater4governor.org

a former Salome, AZ teacher said that students had told her that they had trained with Al Qaida in northern Mexico. "We are going to take this back," they told her, referring to territory from Arizona to Texas.

That is scarey. And doesn't surprise me. Maybe it's just me....but they are having problems in Europe and alot of countries "over on that side of the world" with the influx of radical Muslims refusing to assimilate in their societies that alot seem connected to the terrorists. But it's a relegious issue over there. And we're having the problem of massive illegal immigration from mexico with people who won't assimilate to this society and they're playing the race card here. But both have the same agenda....a take over. Latinos over here and middle-easterners over there...or what?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

againstillegals, do you have a newspaper or news station link so we can use this information more to our advantage?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

doesn't surprise me. Many illegal aliens do want to take back "their" land. They confuse their past with the present taking back aztlan won't happen.

How do you do that?

Junius,
    I would love to create a link how do you do that?

againstillegals......I don't know how to do it either and I see stuff all the time. Feel like I'm not contributing out of ignorance.

No kidding, the sad part is I am only 25 and I am supposed to be of the "computer generation" I do pretty good but wish I knew alot more. I guess I spent most of my childhood doing things like learning to camp, shoot guns and the such which I think might come in handy soon.

I don't remember where I read it...but there was an article stating that Al Qaida had training camps in Mexico...

Wouldn't they LOVE to take back the southwest USA with all its trillions of dollars of infrastructure??

I don't doubt that they are training Mexican kids...men...I mean..who else would they BE training in Mexico??

MJ

http://goldwater4governor.org/

Now, go to the site, find the article
    In the address bar, at the top of your browser, look for the address bar
    example: http://www._____________

hi-lite the entire address by holding down your right mouse button and moving from left to right across the address or in some cases just right clicking on it will automatically hi-lite the entire address depends on your programs. Note: you might have to hold the mouse button down and move it from the far left to the far right to hi-lite and reveal the entire address.

right click on the link, while it is hi-lited, select Copy
    come back to the forum and Paste it into your post.

FYI, when you click Copy, it is held on the Clipboard and you can paste it in any document on your computer, including word processing, until you select Copy again and it auto erases your previous copy selection and replaces it with the new copy selection, which can be pasted all around.

Hope this helps!
    Dixie

Thanks Dixie! Here is the website I found the quote on that started this thread.

The quote can be found about halfway down the page under the article "Goldwater sends a clear message" the remark from the teacher is in the last sentence.

http://www.goldwater4governor.org/Archi ... der%20plan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast