Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Scathing Letter Renouncing My Affiliation with GOP

Check out their Website, it's like a tribute to George Bush. Try not to vomit!
    http://www.gop.com/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning,

I am XXXX, lifelong Republican. I've had the guts to remain a conservative Republican over many years here in the bastion of liberalism, Portland, Oregon.

Today, I went to your website to find contact info and voice my opposition to the President's amnesty plan as a conservative and Republican. You can imagine my disgust when I saw the headline "President Bush Leads Effort to Strengthen Border". What a load! This man who has made a mockery of our immigration system, our borders and our party still gets front page billing! I actually expected the GOP to have distanced itself from this failure of a President.

Between my President and my loathsome Republican Senator, I feel undermined by my own party. I will not continue to support a party that supports George W. Bush.

As quoted by Representative Denny Rehberg of Montana "The Senate bill fails to do anything real about border security.". I know that, and my fellow outraged Republicans know that. This bill does absolutely nothing positive for American citizens and rewards lawbreakers no matter how you rationalize it.

If I were in a leadership position within the GOP, I would get as far away from the worst President in my lifetime and spend my time promoting patriotic Republican candidates in the upcoming Presidential primaries. The party's very life depends on it.

I may vote for a Republican candidate for President but I will never again call myself a Republican.

I hope you don't follow the President all the way off the cliff!

Cordially,

XXXX
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

If I were in a leadership position within the GOP, I would get as far away from the worst President in my lifetime and spend my time promoting patriotic Republican candidates in the upcoming Presidential primaries. The party's very life depends on it.
    If the party doesn't do a 180 pretty soon there will no longer be a viable Republican Party.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    If the party doesn't do a 180 pretty soon there will no longer be a viable Republican Party.
    We have a popular talk show host John Ziegler on KFI Los Angeles who has been a long time Bush supporter...But today was the final straw, he jumped ship! He said he doesn't trust Bush anymore, after the last several speeches it was just too much!

The noose just keeps getting tighter.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Molly wrote:
    We have a popular talk show host John Ziegler on KFI Los Angeles who has been a long time Bush supporter...But today was the final straw, he jumped ship! He said he doesn't trust Bush anymore, after the last several speeches it was just too much!
    Thanks for the heads up Molly. I missed John tonight, but you begin to realize just how bad things are with Bush when a staunch advocate like Ziegler abandons ship. I really wonder if Bush isn't losing his fragile grip on reality. At my age I thought I had seen it all, but this is a completely new chapter.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>