Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

School Budget / Illegal Immigration

Now may be a good time to hold some rallies coinciding with the uproar over the California school budget. Sort of ride the back of some of those in an uproar already. Maybe stick them in the eye with a few, "Enforce the Immigration Law" signs while people are receptive may be a better way to put it.

I've found many online articles to post comments in and bring up the subject of illegal immigration and Proposition 187.

If you do a Google search with key words like, "school budget sacramento" and then hit the , "News" tab you will find a bunch of them also.

Here is an example of a couple of my post. I still haven't warmed up yet.

If the Revolutionaries in the government would have respected the will of, "We the People" and enacted Proposition 187 instead of deceitfully overturning it we may have avoided these problems.

There still may be time for them to redeem themselves by enforcing the immigration laws. Not only may it help them avoid arrest, it could go a long way to save some of the children’s futures.

Remember, aiding and abetting illegal aliens is a felony.

Or;

It is about time someone takes the time to care about California. Since Proposition 187 passed and was deceitfully turned on by the Revolutionaries in the government we have been Dictated to.

It is about time we have some legislators that take their oaths of office seriously.

The Constitution of the United States of America

Article IV Section 4.

The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

In tell the law that makes all school aged children legal or not entitled to free schooling they'll keep sending them. Everywhere I see illegals with their jack pot baby cashing government checks and sucking dry taxpayer funds. I was in Mexico a few days ago and parts of LA look like it and smell like it too.

They bus in school buses full every day from Mexico in some places. Clearly a fraudulent us of public funds.

Those school districts will have their own budget problems that can't be ignored soon if they are not already.

The problem of illegal immigration will come to the forefront whether we are there or not, I suppose.

It is coming to a head here in California, that is for sure.

In Farmers' Branch, TX, Mayor Pro-Tem Mr. Tim O'Hare, currently running for mayor, said last weekend at his election kick-off party that FB's schools have VASTLY improved since the illegals LEFT! NO more illegal alien children to HOLD BACK the progress of AMERICAN and LEGAL resident students! (Incidentally, Mr. O'Hare has known me personally for two years now and I am among his MANY fellow Americans who are helping him to run for mayor of FB!)

It will be interesting to see how the test scores turn out.

We will have to remember to check them out and flaunt them worldwide if need be.