Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Scientist Needed

Do we have a Scientist on this Board who could clone Senator Jeff Sessions 99 times? That would take care of the Senate. Could you also clone Lou Dobbs several thousand times. That would take care of the Executive. Who shall we clone for the House?
    Time to get creative!

Unfortunately the United States entered a treaty to ban Human Cloning. So that's a no go.... lol
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

That's too bad. I was very impressed with Sessions! Makes this Californian want to move to his state.

How lucky to have a Senator like Jeff Sessions. We get stuck with Boxer?Feinstein!!! California with the most illegals,the biggest problem and they vote for amnesty...everytime. I wish someone would blast them re:the fires. Millions of illegals who've "squatted" here have forced people to move inland. Areas that at one time were forests. Hence massive damage from property. I can blame illegal immigration (partly) for this too!!!

Rep. Ted Poe , Rep. Virgil Goode would be good candidates to clone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Scientist Needed

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    Do we have a Scientist on this Board who could clone Senator Jeff Sessions 99 times? That would take care of the Senate. Could you also clone Lou Dobbs several thousand times. That would take care of the Executive. Who shall we clone for the House?
    Time to get creative!
    Uh, No I don't think that would fly.
    There are laws in place where even if he died and you cryogenicaly(sp) froze him to be thawed out at a later date he would be 'property' not a person with a voice- a corpse is property not a person it belongs to the county first then the family.
    I'm sure the lawmakers have thought out the cloning thing well in advance- besides, you can't clone ethics.

Oklahoma Gov. Brad Henry

Gov. Henry signs immigration bill

: ...if it's made law, H.B. 1804 does turn Oklahoma's private and public employers into a kind of "secret police" network, required to report to Authorities those persons "reasonably suspected" (?) as being in this country illegally - - all in the name of citizen protection.
    ------------------------