Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SD Union-Tribune writer admits to hiring day laborers

From the San Diego Union-Tribune:

They want names? Here's one for 'alleged' list

There's a Riverside man going round taking names.

No, we're not in a time machine. He's not looking for the names of fellow travelers.

Edward R. Murrow can rest easy in his good night, an eternal refuge that sometimes seems like the newsman's good luck.

What's popped up is a novel form of treachery posing as national defense. Hokey, but still subversive.

On his Web site, WeHireAliens.com, Jason Mrochek has hit rock bottom in the decency department.

To avoid the charge that I'm distorting the sales pitch, here it is in full. Read it and weep:

"The biggest incentive for illegal aliens to come to the United States is to find work. If there are no employers willing to hire the illegal aliens, then the flood of illegal aliens will subside.

"So the purpose of this Web site is to expose 'alleged' employers of illegal aliens. In this effort we need your help. First, if you know of a suspected employer of illegal aliens report them here.
    (snip)

Granted, nothing quite so severe is likely to happen to the many businesses tarred on WeHireAliens. This Web site appeals – one hopes, one prays – to the lunatic fringe of the anti-illegal-immigration movement.

But to drive away even one customer is the moral tipping point.

So I have a modest proposal.

I've submitted my name to WeHireAliens as an employer who may have hired an illegal worker.

In filling out the form, I confessed that I have hired Latino men to paint my house and trim trees. I did not check their documentation. I paid them in cash. What's more, I may do it again in the future.

I may be guilty of contributing to illegal immigration. I may not be. I honestly don't know.

Nevertheless, I'm putting my name down on the list. Let's see if it passes Mrochek's smell test of "alleged" guilty employers.

In an ideal world, which this one definitely is not, every San Diego County resident who has ever hired anyone of even the slightest color – or anyone with a foreign accent, for that matter – would send in his name or the name of his business.

The civilian border enforcers want names to hate, so give them names, thousands of them.

Drown them in good names.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...m7jenkins.html

Another example of how the MSM media, especially in San Diego, Mexifornia, supports and condones the hiring of suspected illegals and despises anyone who thinks otherwise or attempts to expose those who do hire suspected illegals. He actually admits to hiring day laborers, pays them in cash and if they happen to be illegals, that's OK by him, he'd do it again. And to anyone else who does the same, they should feel no shame, and if you feel it's a crime to hire day laborors, even if they are most likely illegals, then you're part of a 'lunatic fringe' of 'hate'. He posted himself on the wehirealiens.com site and left this info:

Principal Address: 5437 Waverly Ave., La Jolla, CA 92037
    Phone Number: (760) 737- 7555

Of course, he lives in La Jolla. I guess he doesn't have to worry too much about gang bangers, massive grafitti, car thefts, violent crime, over-crowded shools, etc., in his affluent neighborhood, and screw those who happen to live in areas less fortunate, and that are blighted by the mass invasion of day laborers and illegals, just to be able to work for him and his ilk.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Edward R. Murrow is famous for having stood up to Sen. Joseph McCarthy. McCarthy is known as the opponent of Communism.

What is interesting to me is Murrow's background. Of these two men one Murrow was born the son of a wealthy man Dwight Murrow who had joined the U.S. diplomatic corps as Ambassador to Mexico. This was after years of working there as an executive in a business which hired hitmen and used them to kill Mexican Communists, Central Azucarera Atencingo in Puebla.

In both cases there were real Communists involved in one case McCarthy did a sloppy jb trying to expose them. In the other the Chief Operating Officer a man named Perez had them ronded up extralegally and killed. I would not make a big deal of Edward R. Murrow. I wonder if Logan Murrow is related to the owner of the Sugar Central William Oscar Jenkins.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)