Thread: The sea treaty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The sea treaty

Is anyone telling their friends no to sign the sea treaty? You can find info on it by going to epw.senate.gov. According to them we will lose our sovereignty if this is ratified. The UN will control 70% of the face of the world. The Un will beable to levy taxes on us.

Glenn Beck just did a segment on it. Frank Gaffney was on and said it is another one of those international treaties which will weaken our sovereignty and that it will pass unless the American people stop it. Ronald Reagan was against it and did not sign it. It almost passed in 2004, but the Republicans stopped it because they said the wanted more study of it, but now that the Dems are in power it might pass.

It certainly appears as though all of the forces that are trying to destroy our country are working overtime lately. I have never in my life experienced anything similar to this level of traitorous and evil behavior.

No excuses: now you know "what Reagan would do" on LOST: www.renewamerica.us/columns/vernon/071015

working4change
    I have been forwarding that email from eagleforum for a while now. Let's hope America will wake up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I have been forwarding that email from eagleforum for a while now. Let's hope America will wake up soon.
    Amen.

I posted a link to the Senate site on the topic "This is important".
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.