Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sean Hannity's Illegal Series Starts Sunday

Sean Hannity is starting a week long series on the cost to American citizens by illegal aliens. The series starts tomorrow, Sunday on Fox Cable News. I'm assuming its on Hannity's America but I could be wrong. Then I believe it will be on Hannity and Colmes the rest of the week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is good to hear & will hopefully help rebut the dinosaur media propoganda pro-illegal alien sob stories we've been hearing lately.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the info!

I checked the guide for air time. I also found another program of interest.

Fox News Sunday w/Chris Wallace 6pm est

Rep. Steny Hoyer and Rep. John Boehner discuss State Children's Health Insurance Program (S-CHIP)

Hannity's America 9pm est - This is the only Sunday program on my guide (DirecTV) with Hannity. If I find something else, I'll post it.

Gogo, I won't be home until after 9 tomorrow night, do you know if he has a replay later?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Gogo, I won't be home until after 9 tomorrow night, do you know if he has a replay later?
    I'll check

Yes, replay at 9:00 p.m. PDT.

Sorry I can't record. Can anyone is Tivo the program or record it in someway to put on YouTube?