Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Searching for Siler City, NC and surrounding area patriots

Hi there fellow patriots. I live in Pittsboro NC and am tired of the illegals running over Siler City, NC. I want to get some boots on the streets to get a petition to get an ordinance like Hazelton Pennsylvania did. I'd also like to do the same for Sanford, NC. If anyone would care to join in, I'd be willing to organize it and get the permits to protest.

my name is Bill Brooks
    and email is:
    wilbrook2003@yahoo.com

MW
    Geez, and I thought Siler City had already been taken by the enemy (illegal immigrants). Nice to hear there is still one person left in Siler City that is willing to fight!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Next Week in Siler City

Yes sir, alive and kicking in Pittsboro, North Carolina. I'm going to turn the heat up a bit next weekend and next week by having my own protest. I'm going to copy the hazelton PA ordinance word for word, and have the residents of Siler City sign it. If anyone wants to join me my email address is wilbrook2003@yahoo.com

-Bill Brooks