Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    They pull this concern for public opinion or attention and then ignore it, this will go through unless congress stops it....I just e-mail the above article to congress with my opinion and I was not happy.

We just spent days fighting this and the same day she comes out and basically tell us and congress to go to hell!

BLOOD BOILING ALERT!!!
    There is no end to the treachery!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    They pull this concern for public opinion or attention and then ignore it, this will go through unless congress stops it....I just e-mail the above article to congress with my opinion and I was not happy.

We just spent days fighting this and the same day she comes out and basically tell us and congress to go to hell!

BLOOD BOILING ALERT!!!
    Boy "April" I am so mad right now I wish I was on blood pressure medicine...after all of the hard work the last few days and they pull this...unbelieveable. I am so sick of people like her and Mary Peters stabbing Americans in the back.

they extend unemployment this morning by 13 weeksa and this freak comes out with this crap....HELLLLOOOO is anyone in this administration in their right mind.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

BLOOD BOILING ALERT!!!
    Boy "April" I am so mad right now I wish I was on blood pressure medicine...after all of the hard work the last few days and they pull this...unbelieveable. I am so sick of people like her and Mary Peters stabbing Americans in the back.

they extend unemployment this morning by 13 weeksa and this freak comes out with this crap....HELLLLOOOO is anyone in this administration in their right mind.

No they are blinded by greed and they think if they walk over us enough times we will just give up and give in.....................the truth is all they are doing is pissing us off MORE...........to fight harder!!!! They are flipping us all the finger and expecting us to cow down and take it. They got another thing comin!!!

BLOOD BOILING ALERT!!!

No they are blinded by greed and they think if they walk over us enough times we will just give up and give in.....................the truth is all they are doing is pissing us off MORE...........to fight harder!!!! They are flipping us all the finger and expecting us to cow down and take it. They got another thing comin!!!
    You got that right they pissed me off so bad I could not get letters off to congress fast enough...and thats after doing it all week and I am exhausted...I may have to take the week-end off!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thats the spirit, every time they pull something like this they NEED OUTRAGE, because they are depending on us to get tired and give up!!!

Yes we do deserve a break. WE MUST NOT LET this treachery take anything from the hard won fight and the victory.....there will be many more VICTORIES. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!!! They will be amazed at the resolve and determination there is in the American people. They will not prevail.

Here is what is happening in Michigan in a small resort area where I was
    born and grew up. Mackinaw City, Mackinaw Island, and the Mackinac Bridge are located at the Straits of Mackinac between Upper and Lower Michigan and are small but popular tourist destinations during the summer. Many people in the area including people from neighboring communities, college and high students, etc. depend on the jobs that are available duing the summer months. However, for the last few years the gov. has imported Jamicans to fill these positions. Each year they import more and more. They are provided free transportation, housing and quaranteed a certain wage wherever they're employed. When I visited there 2 years ago it was ten dollars an hour. The businesses that hire them get subsidized for their wages, so the Jamicans are now given preference and being hired over the American workers. Many people
    in the area now cannot get jobs. They learned first hand what it was like
    to be replaced by foreign labor. This is another fine example of our government's concern for the American people.

When I was up there I had to ask why if there was a shortage of people
    to fill the jobs, why didn't they advertise those jobs in the papers of the
    major cities in Michigan to give people who needed jobs an opportunity to fill them. Recruit people from all over the state! Instead of importing
    foriegn labor and giving them free transportation, housing, etc. Why
    not provide these opportunities to people in the inner cities, rural areas.
    etc. Give them the transportation and free housing so they can fill the
    jobs. Why didn't the government think of that?

April
    The DISTURBING thing is our government no longer cares about Americans, it has been bought by big business who wants more and more cheap foreign labor. WE NEED TO CONTINUE TO REMIND THEM THEY WERE PUT IN OFFICE BY US AND THEY CAN BE TAKEN OUT. THEY WERE PUT IN OFFICE TO REPRESENT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NOT TO CATER TO CORPORATIONS and business organizations!!!!

TIME FOR THEM TO FIGURE OUT WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

April
    The good thing is our fight for our country and our victories are showing us CLEARLY to be PATRIOTS and the governments desire for cheap foreign labor at any cost and their loyalty to their coporate buddies ,INSTEAD OF TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, show them CLEARLY to be TRAITORS..... AS that becomes more and more obvious because PATRIOTS are standing united for America and against illegal immigration....there will be more and more Americans waking up and joining in to take a stand against illegal immigration.

I wrote this before I saw your post

Hope it is OK to be redundant

We worked too hard to allow Elaine Chao, Secretary of Labor and President Bush to sabotage our victory on H-2b visas. DOL simply rewrote the regulations and increased the number of visas and increased the duration from 10 months to 3 years. The result is worse than the defeated Mikulski amendment.

H-2B increases to 66,000 annually plus families and no exit enforcement. How many anchor babies in three years from 198,000 prolific propagators?

DOL regulations for all Visa categories: An American worker can be fired and the job given to a visa holder. A qualified American who applied for a position could be denied in favor of a foreign visa holder. No exit enforcement. Would that be 180 million anchors in three years from 9 visa categories!!

I know that we all are exhausted from defeating the Iraq Appropriations amnesties. We must crash the phones at the Labor Dept and the White House and Congress and demand that Ms. Chao be fired.
    She said this was to streamline the process and protect American workers. She lied. It is nothing more that a run around Citizen demands. Congress removed the amnesties and Elaine Chao added. Mary Peters and the Mexican trucks again! Do you see a pattern?

National Toll-Free Call Center. Live assistance is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time by calling,
    1-866-4-USA-DOL, TTY: 1-877-889-5627.
    Have not located e-mail for Ms Elaine

By Mail
    U.S. Department of Labor
    200 Constitution Ave., NW
    Washington, DC 20210

Most H-1B Companies Not Required to Look for U.S. Workers
    Brief alleging H-1B visa is unconstitutional
    FAIR: L Visas: Big Business's New Loophole for Displacing American Workers
    Outsourcing America's technology and knowledge jobs | Agenda for Shared Prosperity

Re: I wrote this before I saw your post

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    Hope it is OK to be redundant

We worked too hard to allow Elaine Chao, Secretary of Labor and President Bush to sabotage our victory on H-2b visas. DOL simply rewrote the regulations and increased the number of visas and increased the duration from 10 months to 3 years. The result is worse than the defeated Mikulski amendment.

H-2B increases to 66,000 annually plus families and no exit enforcement. How many anchor babies in three years from 198,000 prolific propagators?

DOL regulations for all Visa categories: An American worker can be fired and the job given to a visa holder. A qualified American who applied for a position could be denied in favor of a foreign visa holder. No exit enforcement. Would that be 180 million anchors in three years from 9 visa categories!!

I know that we all are exhausted from defeating the Iraq Appropriations amnesties. We must crash the phones at the Labor Dept and the White House and Congress and demand that Ms. Chao be fired.
    She said this was to streamline the process and protect American workers. She lied. It is nothing more that a run around Citizen demands. Congress removed the amnesties and Elaine Chao added. Mary Peters and the Mexican trucks again! Do you see a pattern?

National Toll-Free Call Center. Live assistance is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time by calling,
    1-866-4-USA-DOL, TTY: 1-877-889-5627.
    Have not located e-mail for Ms Elaine

By Mail
    U.S. Department of Labor
    200 Constitution Ave., NW
    Washington, DC 20210

Most H-1B Companies Not Required to Look for U.S. Workers
    Brief alleging H-1B visa is unconstitutional
    FAIR: L Visas: Big Business's New Loophole for Displacing American Workers
    Outsourcing America's technology and knowledge jobs | Agenda for Shared Prosperity
    I like my name for her better "Chow" but I agree we are going to have to hit this head on....I have already gone after congress....because I was so pissed off...

And redundant in this case is important

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast