Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Secret Police Report: Paul, Barr, Baldwin are Terrorists

Guys, I'm really scared about this. Our founders faced similar threats. I pray I find the courage they had.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars
    March 11, 2009

Alex Jones has received a secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) entitled “The Modern Militia Movementâ€

They are coming to take us away, oh no, oh my. ALIPAC keep growing your members.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This has to be joke.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    flakes... the politicians know they have been robbing America blind .. to keep from going to jail they will target patriots

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised. I knew it was coming to this sooner or later. Looks like it may be sooner. I'm sorry for the sake of the young people who'll lose their future because of this.

Same basic article is also on Prison Planet--

http://www.prisonplanet.com/secret-stat ... rists.html

Notice we anti-illegal immigration folks are mentioned as a problem as well, AND I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car!! Guess I'll be watchin' fer them blue lights in my rear view! Wonder if my phone is bugged yet?!

Ok folks. At this time, this story is UNCONFIRMED.

We have seen many accurate things from info wars but we have also seen some things that were not highly accurate as well.

We will request a copy of this document and seek to ascertain the authenticity and accuracy of these claims.

W

I am offended, I live in missouri I am a very outspoken constitutionalist I have flag and bring back the constitution stickers on my car and nobody is harrassing me. I WISH THEY WOULD TRY.

This is exactly what happen in Belgium...when a 3rd party almost won the election after several trys due to the people finally being fed up with their government .....the government labeled them a terriorist group and started arresting people for it.....

I say don't panic and think the sky is falling but don't think it can't ever happen here, anything is possible the way things are going in this country!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Time to man the bastions and stock the moat with alligators!
    This is the silliest thing I have read to date.[quote] A footer on the document indicates it is “unclassifiedâ€

I say don't panic and think the sky is falling but don't think it can't ever happen here, anything is possible the way things are going in this country!
    Got that right.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast