Like Tree3Likes

Thread: SECRET SERVICE OFFICER SET FOR TV INTERVIEWS; BROADCAST NETWORKS BLACKLIST

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SECRET SERVICE OFFICER SET FOR TV INTERVIEWS; BROADCAST NETWORKS BLACKLIST

MON JUNE 20 2016 19:47:25 ET
    **Exclusive**

Team Hillary is working overtime to block former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne from appearing on ANY broadcast network, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Byrne is set to reveal what he observed inside the White House while protecting the First Family in the 1990s.

'What I saw sickened me,' Byrne explains. 'I want you to hear my story.'

Byrne paints a picture of Hillary as a deranged madwoman running interference on Bill's sexploits.

The book 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER' is finally set for release next Monday. It has already became the top seller at AMAZON for the month of June.

And now Clinton's circle is preparing to hit back hard!

POLITICO plans an early morning attack on Byrne's credibility, sources claim, despite his having served in federal law enforcement for nearly thirty years.

Meanwhile, Hillary's campaign has won assurances that he will not be invited to spread 'lies' on any of the nation's broadcast networks.

'It's trash for cash,' a campaign official warned one producer.

FOXNEWS 'HANNITY' will have the first exclusive for cable news, DRUDGE has learned.

Developing...

http://drudgereport.com/flashss1.htm

Clinton's SS officer set for "Prime Time", in tell-all!

Clinton's SS officer set for "Prime Time", in tell-all!

Today, 05:41 AM

Word that this man's new book would be coming out soon, has been around for a while. It has been #1 on Amazon's best seller list for a couple of weeks. Now it seems that Mr Gary Byrne is ready for TV interviews as a prelude to the release of the book. Of course the Hillary Clinton "apparatus" is quite distressed over anything that would put royalty in a bad light so to speak.

The headline on Drudge this morning is this: Team Hillary is working overtime to block former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne from appearing on ANY broadcast network

My first thought upon reading this:

Oh! We still have BROADCAST networks? You mean that, in this day of cable and internet, that broadcast networks are still relevant? You mean that keeping CBS, NBC and ABC from airing an interview with MR Byrne will keep Americans from knowing about any of this?

And these folks who consider themselves THE experts on use of social media, have forgotten all about.........social media?

Of course all of the book is based upon just one man's "perceptions" but then again what any one of us thinks of any political figure is just........on person's perception isn't it?

Just some of what is rumored to be in the book:

Byrne is set to reveal what he observed inside the White House while protecting the First Family in the 1990s........'What I saw sickened me,' Byrne explains. 'I want you to hear my story.'.........Byrne paints a picture of Hillary as a deranged madwoman running interference on Bill's sexploits

But the Hillary camp is breathing a sigh of relief over the fact that they believe that they have this latest "forest fire" contained:

Hillary's campaign has won assurances that he will not be invited to spread 'lies' on any of the nation's broadcast networks1

Anything other than what Hillary wants us to hear is of course nothing but lies!

Hannity will have an interview airing in just a few days. I don't think they will get to him.

http://themainecitizen.com/showthrea...1507&pid=12901

Meanwhile, Hillary's campaign has won assurances that he will not be invited to spread 'lies' on any of the nation's broadcast networks.
    Who gave Hillary "assurances" that someone with information about her will not be allowed to tell their story on their broadcast network? Oh, I guess almost all of them, the "ones" calling Donald Trump a racist for wanting to secure our borders, a racist for wanting a fair judge in a civil lawsuit, a bigot for wanting to protect Americans against Radical Islamic Terrorism, a xenophobe for wanting to fix our bad trade deals, etc., etc.

Our Media is shameful, disgusting low-life pond-scum.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Secret Service agent's book claims Clinton has 'volcanic' leadership style

Secret Service agent's book claims Clinton has 'volcanic' leadership style

June 06, 2016

An ex-Secret Service officer's forthcoming book on Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton reportedly claims she has a “volcanic” leadership style and lacks the "temperament" to hold office -- the same charge the candidate leveled last week at Donald Trump.

The book, “Crisis of Character,” is due to be released June 28 – a month before Clinton is likely to take the stage to accept the Democratic presidential nomination in Philadelphia. Written by ex-Secret Service Officer Gary J. Byrne, who was “posted directly outside President Clinton’s Oval Office,” the 285-page book paints Clinton as disdainful of rules and erratic in her personality.

While some extracts have already been released on the Amazon.com preview page, the New York Post reported Monday that Byrne claims Clinton is too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become commander-in-chief.

Byrne describes Clinton as switching quickly from friendly to angry in a moment, and repeatedly screaming obscenities at her husband, the Secret Service and White House staffers. Secret Service agents even had to consider what to do in case the first lady attacked the president physically, Byrne claims.

“Hillary Clinton is now poised to become the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, but she simply lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office,” Byrne wrote, according to the Post.

“From the bottom of my soul I know this to be true. And with Hillary’s latest rise, I realize that her own leadership style — volcanic, impulsive, enabled by sycophants, and disdainful of the rules set for everyone else — hasn’t changed a bit.”

Incidentally, Clinton last week accused presumptive Republican nominee Trump of being "temperamentally unfit" for office.

In the Amazon preview of the book, Byrne recalled an alleged fight between the first couple during the summer of 1995 in Chapter 1, “The Vase.” Byrne said a vase was smashed during the loud argument and the next morning President Clinton sported “a shiner, a real, put-a-steak-on-it black eye.” Clinton’s personal scheduler Nancy Hernreich allegedly told Byrne the eye condition was a result of Clinton’s allergy to coffee.

Clinton's critics say the book sheds light on the Clintons’ character and suitability for office.

"It’s about them having a separate set of rules or not having to follow the rules, and there are basic questions of character … in how they treated others and how they treated their colleagues,” Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union, said Monday on Fox News.

However, Democratic strategist Mary Anne Marsh, a former adviser to John Kerry, said it was an example of the negative 2016 campaign and would only play into the tactics of Trump.

"I think this book is just one more example of where this campaign is going, which is straight to the gutter,” Marsh said. “A really negative campaign is the bet Donald Trump is hoping for because it’s the only one he can win, because people get turned off by truly negative campaigns.”

The Clinton campaign dismissed the book, telling the Post it belongs in the fantasy section of a store.

“Gary Byrne joins the ranks of Ed Klein and other ‘authors’ in this latest in a long line of books attempting to cash in on the election cycle with their nonsense,” spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement. “It should be put in the fantasy section of the book store.”

White House spokesman Josh Earnest wouldn’t be drawn into commenting directly about the book.

“I'd think I'd reserve judgment about the wisdom of writing a book from such a perspective until I know more about the book,” Earnest told reporters.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...hip-style.html

The Clintons are sociopaths. They have no empathy. It's what happens to a lot of people when they are catapulted into money, favor, society and power through politics instead of their own work and accomplishments in the private sector. It's how people who become Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State and President can send our young people to their deaths in foreign wars without cause, purpose or end. It's how they can hand off our jobs to illegal aliens and laugh all the way to the bank. It's how they can bankrupt a nation and impoverish our country without a second thought. It's no different than how people become dictators. They just do it buying elections instead of a coup d'etat.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HILLARY CLINTON'S DARKEST SECRETS ABOUT TO BE REVEALED BY FORMER SECRET SERVICE OFFICER