Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Security Clearance Requirements for President?

Something occurred to me that is stunningly missing from any MSM discussion on Obama. Knowing who he has had relationships with in the past...could he even get a security clearance? If not, how in hell could this man become a Democratic nominee for President? If you or I had this kind of past relationships, we wouldn't stand a snowballs chance of holding even a low level government position requiring the lowest security clearance! I'm not being alarmist but something stinks to high heaven here!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

You know TexasBorn, I believe you are right. Along those lines of thought, Bush should have ALL of his clearances yanked.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I must have missed that one! Did Bush associate or have dealings with known terrorists or America haters? If so, the evidence must be out there, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    You know TexasBorn, I believe you are right. Along those lines of thought, Bush should have ALL of his clearances yanked.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836