Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America

Office of the Spokesman
    Washington, DC
    February 23, 2007

Joint Statement by Ministers Responsible for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America

Following is the joint statement issued by Ministers from Canada, Mexico and the United States responsible for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America:

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2007/f ... /81033.htm

The Leaders of Canada, Mexico and the United States launched the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) to increase security, prosperity, and improve the quality of life for the citizens of each sovereign nation. Last March in Cancun, Leaders reaffirmed their commitment to the SPP and identified five priorities: 1) Strengthening Competitiveness through creation of a private sector-led North American Competitiveness Council (NACC), and enhancing regulatory cooperation; 2) Emergency Management; 3) Avian and Pandemic Influenza; 4) Energy Security; and 5) Smart, Secure Borders.

We, the Canadian and United States Ministers responsible for Foreign Affairs, Security and Prosperity, are pleased to welcome our counterparts from the new Government of Mexico. We met today to review progress since the Leaders' meeting in Cancun and are pleased to report that progress has been achieved in a number of areas.

In order to ensure tangible results on the Cancun priorities:
    We requested that the trilateral regulatory cooperation framework meant to enhance competitiveness, while maintaining high standards of health and safety be finalized by the next Leaders' Summit.
    We directed the members of the Coordinating Body to finalize the North American Plan on Avian and Pandemic Influenza by June 2007.
    We established a senior level coordinating body to prioritize and oversee emergency management activities in the following areas: 1) emergency response, 2) critical infrastructure protection; 3) border resumption in the event of an emergency; and 4) border incident management.
    We welcomed the progress achieved to date on the Smart, Secure Border agenda, and called upon officials to develop additional recommendations for Leaders in this area.
    We took note of the progress achieved by Energy Ministers in implementing priorities identified by Leaders in the areas of innovation, energy efficiency and technology development, and energy market facilitation, and look forward to further progress in advance of the Leaders' meeting.

For the next Report to Leaders, we have tasked SPP working groups and coordinators with revitalizing and streamlining their work plans to ensure that initiatives are more focussed and results-oriented. We discussed the importance of transparency and communication with stakeholders and the public, and directed officials to expand their efforts in this regard. We also asked officials to pursue greater coordination amongst various working groups and initiatives in recognition that many issues cut across security and prosperity.

We thank the representatives of Canada, Mexico and the United States of the NACC for their dedication and commitment, and for their report on enhancing competitiveness. We note their recommendations in the areas of border crossing facilitation, standards and regulatory cooperation, and energy integration. Our respective governments will review the report and consider carefully its recommendations in preparation for the next Leaders' meeting. We will continue to work with the NACC and other stakeholders as we strive to make North America the safest and best place to live, invest and prosper.

Building on our strong partnership, we recognize the importance of focussing on initiatives that will further competitiveness and quality of life in North America, and will continue to work together to successfully meet the security and prosperity challenges of the 21st century. We will pursue this work to deliver tangible results and a focussed agenda to the Leaders at their next meeting in August 2007, in Canada.

# # #

2007/129

Sounds like a EU, but this time the people have no say what so ever.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

ncm

We directed the members of the Coordinating Body to finalize the North American Plan on Avian and Pandemic Influenza by June 2007.

They're spending an awful lot of time and money on a pandemic influenza (bird flu that's transmitted from person to person) that doesn't exist. Excuse me folks, you can call me what you want, but them being obsessed with a non-existent flu and reading the troops for martial law just in case, makes me think they intend to create one.
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ncm

They're spending an awful lot of time and money on a pandemic influenza (bird flu that's transmitted from person to person) that doesn't exist. Excuse me folks, you can call me what you want, but them being obsessed with a non-existent flu and reading the troops for martial law just in case, makes me think they intend to create one.
    That's my thought.

In case anyone missed it in another thread, there is a VERY inexpensive and side-effect free supplement made in Israel and sold by Nature's Way called Sambucol that has been shown to be over 99% effective against the avian flu. It works on most influenza viruses and costs less than $10 (and as little as about $6.25) for a 30-dose bottle.

Excuse me folks, you can call me what you want, but them being obsessed with a non-existent flu and reading the troops for martial law just in case, makes me think they intend to create one.
    Now that's as scarey as it can get and you bring up an important point ncm. The question that I have is who are "They". Can "They" do anything? Is it possible that "They" might do this and that is why President Bush is trying to prepare for the Avian Flu?

He's stubborn, he twists the truth, denies the truth, makes mistakes, and has the most arrogant administration that we've ever known, but to bring the avian flu to us......I think that's outside of what he would be capable of or willing to do. He may have decidership/dictator characteristics, but he is not Sadaam Hussein or Adlof Hitler. That much we know.

However, "They" might do it. (Whoever they are) I wouldn't put it past "Them".

So, my question is this. Could it be that he knows that "They" might do this and therefore President Bush is trying to prepare for and protect US from "Them".

Possible?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are the leaders of the north American union=NACC, which controls and puts whats needed to be done or together. They are like the EU is to the 27 europe countries. That is what they are....In no way would they went to kick the bee hive over, while they are building there nau? I mean that would be kind of stupid for them to start a civil war.

Also "they" are working on gaining power over the three countries. In away once that power is theres there is no way to take it back, because that is why they where made. So yeah they can do things.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Excuse me folks, you can call me what you want, but them being obsessed with a non-existent flu and reading the troops for martial law just in case, makes me think they intend to create one.
    Now that's as scarey as it can get and you bring up an important point ncm. The question that I have is who are "They". Can "They" do anything? Is it possible that "They" might do this and that is why President Bush is trying to prepare for the Avian Flu?

When we refer to "them" or "they", is it possible that "They" (whoever "they" are) could do something like this without the president's knowledge? I guess anything is possible.....

Somehow, someway, although I can clearly imagine or believe President Bush would go to many extents to complete the New World Order and push the NAU through to completion.....somehow I am unable to believe that he would ever call for or permit this to happen.

Then again, everyday, I have a hard time believing he is permitting Agents Ramos and Compean to remain in prison.

I just don't know, but this. I cannot believe that President Bush himself would sign off with an invisible ink on this. I really can't.

He's stubborn, he twists the truth, denies the truth, makes mistakes, and has the most arrogant administration that we've ever known, but to bring the avian flu to us......I think that's outside of what he would be capable of or willing to do. He may have decidership/dictator characteristics, but he is not Sadaam Hussein or Adlof Hitler. That much I feel quite sure of.

However, "They" might do it. I wouldn't put it past "Them".

So, my question is this. Can "They" do things which President Bush would have no control over or not know about? Or could it be that he knows that "They" might do this and therefore he is trying to prepare for and protect US from "Them".

Possible?
    I WAS CONFIDENT IN MR. BUSH AS YOU ARE, THEN....THINGS START COMING CLEAN THANKS TO ALIPAC.
    I start reading the articles, long ones and shoret ones, and the trust was fading away, not because only because boosh is bad but because he is a puppet of the CFR's , because he drove this country into a debt which our grand children will have to pay, because he signs a lot of executive order, because he lies to the people, because he dosen't respect the oath he took to respect the Constitution, because he admits torture, because he wants to errase our borders, because he put Chertoff as home land security, Alberto Gonzales as attorney general, all these caterring to illega criminal invaders, do you want more ?
    HE MEANS BOOSH MEANS PRES. BUSH
    IF YOU TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO SEARCH YOU WILL FIND LINKS TO ALL THESE (AND MUCH MORE) ACCUSATIONS RIGHT HERE IN ALIPAC
    OH ,I forgot go to http://www.worldreports.org./

Thank you, Minnie. I went back and shortened my post to simplify it. Minnie, I do not have confidence in President Bush at all, actually. I know completely well that he is completing a plan and that he is bound and determined to see it through.

I just truly think that if this scenario were to really happen that this is one time that he would not be the culprit and that it could be possible that at least on this he could be actually trying to protect us.

But "confidence"......no, I'm sorry to say that I have also lost that.

BTW, it's been awhile since I've gotten to post with you. It's great to talk with you tonight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm very happy to talk to you too, sorry if I was so intense, but so many information coming that sometimes I think I'm going to explode.
    My son and my daughter use to say that I'm not the same that "I received a brain wash",(I used to have bumper sticker supporting boosh and a boosh autugraphed photo)
    I told them they were the ones who were brain washed but they don't know yet .

Some people won't listen or read the facts intill the nau government says so, or this is flying on every captial building across north America.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... /NAFTA.gif