Well, this is exactly what we all have been trying to point out to people. The crime rate with the influx of illegal aliens has risen dramatically.

Tonight, at about 6:30 pm, I am making dinner, and our friend who was over looks out the window (BTW, she is the former manager here) and say's "nice, there are three cops outside #21, and three more in the front of the place!". We watched as a group gathered (all the kids) and the occupant of this apartment was arrested.

We found out by one of the kids, because this is his cousin, that the man was arrested for selling marijuana and meth!! It was a fairly peaceful bust, but right there!!

So my husband called the landlord, to give him a piece of his mind and told him that six policemen had converged on the complex and had arrested one of the tenants. This is not an isolated incident.

I am hoping to find something in our local news or paper in the next couple of days, so I can post that story.

And....to top this all off with the perverbial cherry, his wife (?) is heavily pregnant and they already have a couple of little ones running around.

Going for that VA loan now!!!! Even if it is a cave, we're moving.