Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seeing A Lot of Homeless Black and White American Women

I don't know about your area, but it is becoming almost a daily sight where I live to see homeless elderly black and white American women walking around. They are obviously not drug addicts, they try very hard to look their best, putting little clips in their hair, tucking in their shirts. But they certainly look very homeless pulling their shopping carts with their belongings in them. They appear to be in their 70's.

Think maybe George Bush better take a little bit of the money spent on ILLEGALS and put in towards the well-being of these ELDERLY LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Keep a watch in your area, this may be a growing trend.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LEGAL!! So glad you shared this observation. It is true. With the outrageous increase in housing and utility costs, most people living on social security have NO WAY and NO MEANS to meet living costs.

It is a mathematical certainty that elderly Americans will be pushing shopping carts and rummaging through trash bins to survive.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was told, years ago, that women and children bear the brunt of homelessness.

Whether that was propaganda, or not, is debatable.

I also see homeless-looking women with shopping carts in some Phoenix-area cities.

Some bums seem mentally ill, regardless of race.

People who wear ALL BLACK, and stand in the Arizona sun ALL DAY panhandling near the highway entrances/exits perhaps are trying to kill themselves.

Or they have a good thing going. My coworker a few years back, once told me about a local news investigation that found 10 to 20 percent of the beggars they tailed,(they mave have only tailed a dozen or so) actually walked to nice cars parked down the block, and drove to their posh Scottsdale homes. (While you and I and every other schmuck worked all day to live in crap hole.)

After I heard that, I wanted to mug every panhandler we drove by during our daily installation duties.

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

LEGAL: I've been saying all along: Our insane level of Mass Immigration is the primary cause of our homeless crisis/housing shortage. How couldn't it be? Millions of mostly poverty-level immigrants flooding into AMerica, all of whom need homes. Homes that, as of this moment, do not exist.

I've been on the homeless scene off-and-on since 1976, and I've seen a sea-change over the last 30 years. Thirty years ago the homeless were pretty much whom you would expect: bums, winos, nuts, bagladies, etc. You had to be pretty dysfunctional to end up homeless back then. But today, we're seeing a whole new kind of people on streets. There's nothing "street" about them. They just happen to be poor: the young, the old, the weak, the blacks.

Thirty years ago there was plenty of available housing. All that housing didn't disappear into a black hole. It got gobbled up by the endless hordes of immigrants. THATS what happened. And yet nobody believes me! You can make a graph of the ever increasing number of immigrants over the last 30 years, and the ever increasing number of homeless, and they would be exactly parallel graphs.

Heres a line I've yet to here one of our partriotic American politicians address: LETS FIND HOMES FOR THE MILLONS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE ALREADY HOMELESS BEFORE WE KEEP INVITING MILLIONS OF FOREIGNERS TO MAKE THEIR HOMES HERE!

Its the American citizens on the bottom who are being displaced and becoming homeless to make room for the endless hordes of immigrants. Thats exactly what happened on the street-level. And yet nobody believes me!!!!!!!!!

You're seeing Families on the Street and Elderly Persons on the Street.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And just remember this: All the b.s. you've heard in the media about "the homeless" is the exact same kind of b.s. you've heard about "immigration." They're lying to you. I'm going to tell you the exact cause of our homeless csrisis, and you're going to hear it nowhere else but here:

Millions of poverty-level immigrants flooded into the American housing market and displaced millions of poor American citizens on the bottom!
    Can I say it any more clearly than that? That exactly what happened. And IS happened. Right now, as I speak, a little old lady somewhere is getting evicted from her home to make room for an immigrant family. YOu think I'm kidding?

Ace...YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!