Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seeking info on Truckers Boycott

Has ANYONE seen anything at all regarding the Truck-Out Boycott that was supposed to begin today? As far as I have been able to see there is a complete news blackout here in California and on the National News as well.
    I am sick of being treated like a Mushroom!
    (Kept in the dark and fed lots of crap!)

Has anyone been on the roads and seen anything?

Great American Truck Out

I am also looking for information regarding the Great American Truck-Out.

Hopefully there will be so much participation the Main Stream Media won't be able to ignore it.

Welcome to AliPac!!!

You picked an exciting time to join us!

Truck Out Rally

Hello EVERYONE!!!
    I downloaded a couple flyers and hung them up at our 2 local Truck Stops...
    http://saveamericafund.org
    That is the site I downloaded the flyers.
    Hope it helps
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

April
    Also stay tuned for the Truck-Out starting Monday where the truckers will show their displeasure at Bush going ahead with opening our border to 100 Mexican trucking companies as some kind of "pilot" program. We don't need Mexican truckers on our roads putting our citizens in danger on the roads and putting our American truckers out of jobs.

Starting Monday at noon truckers will circle the state capitols including the Capitol here in DC. If you have driven in DC I am sure you will understand the huge impact this will have. This is called CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE and it's ABOUT DAMN TIME we get the attention of this government and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=61058

Well, this may be something or nothing but about 15 minutes ago I started noticing a LOT of trucks going by on the highway the runs in front of my house. Now, there are always trucks on the highway. I see them constantly but this was different. There were about 25 of them! One right after another. They were going the speed limit but looked like then were on their way somewhere. Perhaps to meet up? I don't know but I am getting excited! Ever since then, I have seen a constant stream of trucks going by...so something might be happening!!!

That sounds exciting PAF!! Nothing like the site of a big ole CONVOY coming to town!! Whoo Hooo I wish I was there!!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!