Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Seeking Votes In The Wrong Places

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    I have one focus, one issue only: stop the invasion of alien foreigner squatters. If we do not put and end to that our nation, our culture our society will be lost and every other issue “conservatives” and “Christians” promote will be swept away at the voting booth by an ignorant intractable voting block of Democrat/Marxists who do not know there is something better than a Banana Republic despotism.

I am well aware of how the scum left has been manipulating gullible naïve Christians into promoting open borders and amnesty as if it were some kind of requirement of the Christian faith, which it most certainly is not. But wave a bible at the uneducated “faithful” and many genuflect that Christ forbids them to have a society and a country to call their own. The final straw was when the Southern Baptist Convention came out in favor of amnesty. But one must make a distinction between the Moral Majority which is a specific organized group and everybody who waves a Bibles. Like all large groups the top presumed leaders are out of touch with and do not represent the members for whom they claim to speak. It is left wing politics: infiltrate and get into the leadership offices and hijack the whole group to support leftists issues. They do not represent the little local church congregations.

I assure you that conservative Christians like Jerry Falwell’s Liberty University do not support open borders and amnesty.

I suspect that you and I are not that far apart. But I must insist that the Blue Collar Reagan Democrats are the critical group of voters that must be recruited to create an electron winning coalition.
    Oh I agree with you on recruiting Democrats, Reagan's and everyone else's. We have to pursue all groups, all voters to win a Presidential election because our party membership is considerably smaller than the Democratic Party's. And that assumes all Republicans vote Republican which in prior years hasn't been the case. Republicans lose a lot of votes from their own members because of certain issues, especially in the race for President.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy and csarbww, You seem to me to be overlooking the fact that may of these people are now quasi-republicans in Trumps tent. But the party will not accept Trump into the party camp. I am praying that this becomes Trumps election. I still do not fully trust him, but maybe he will cause the party to see some light. Trouble is, that will be too late for the republican party. Although, the party will blame everything and everyone except the party. That will be more lies! Trump said here are the tools to win the WH for the party. Help me wield them. I win and the party wins. The party denied his existence when just days before the party was talking about needing to enlarge the tent.

Hypocrisy finally brought the republicans down, as it always wins at some point because people do not like hypocrites!
    Last edited by kevinssdad; 08-29-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Judy and csarbww, You seem to me to be overlooking the fact that may of these people are now quasi-republicans in Trumps tent. But the party will not accept Trump into the party camp. I am praying that this becomes Trumps election. I still do not fully trust him, but maybe he will cause the party to see some light. Trouble is, that will be too late for the republican party. Although, the party will blame everything and everyone except the party. That will be more lies! Trump said here are the tools to win the WH for the party. Help me wield them. I win and the party wins. The party denied his existence when just days before the party was talking about needing to enlarge the tent.

Hypocrisy finally brought the republicans down, as it always wins at some point because people do not like hypocrites!
    And Real Republicans actually despise hypocrites, especially within their own party.

What this stupid RNC doesn't realize, is that this is a revolt by their own party members, who are fed up with electing people who say they will do one thing to get elected and then bop to DC and either do nothing or the complete opposite.

Trump has the power to straighten that out and put to an end to this hypocrisy, if he is free enough to do so. That's why this Pledge thing has to go. Republicans must rise up and oppose this in every state.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12