Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This Seems to Work

I'm sure this was posted sometime back but I can't seem to find it...

Here is the link: http://privatepoliceforce.com/index.asp

I think they have the right idea and it is legal.

Rev. Dan
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

I watch this website and it isn't updated very often--and should be-and they should have your web site listed in their links section.

Since they haven't (yet, maybe) done all they said they were going to do, like post pictures, and post addresses, I see no proof that what they say they have achieved has worked. (I hope that it has.) If you start similar approach and operations, I strongly recommend you involve lawyers, to ensure that what is done, is legal.

Escondito is about 1/2 south of this area and Escondito has passed some ordinances. So has Escondito (about 45 min away). Since the illegals just move to the next town, I am hoping that Temecula--about 15 min from the Santa Rosa area, passes ordinances (as referenced in Illegal Immigration vs Americans for Legal Immigraton Pac forums--viewtopic--Temecula, CA Focus Campaign re news article, "Does Temecula Have The Courage".)

Recently Temecula mailed out a Report to the Community: Number of Schools--05/06 32; Number of Students-05-06-27,465;Ethnic Breakdown-04/05--White 57%, Hispanic 21%. When I read it, I wondered why they couldn't count Ethnic Breakdown as of 05/06, since they could count students as of this date.......

I've heard 4 stories of folks in Temecula and in Murrieta who have multiple illegals (20+)living in a neighborhood house. I would love for their to be a group in Temecula, like the group in Santa Rosa, where my friend could call or email, and where no pro illegal group could protest or harass my friend.

Below is the link where I first learned about this private police force:
    http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/08 ... 8_9_06.txt

Banned
    Has anyone heard of this? (from this same web site)

Is the Border Patrol Corrupt?

The Border Patrol shuts down inspections for periods of time each day which allows vans to shuttle thousands of illegals across the border. Vans contain dozens of illegals who are driven to waiting cars twenty miles inland. Illegals pay $1400 each for the so called “Coyote Express.”

Some group in government is guilty of High Crimes of Treason. The FBI should investigate where this directive comes from. The policy is clearly used for the importation of illegals. They coordinate by cell phones with thousands coming into the US daily during the non inspection hours. Less than 1% sneak across by foot.

Write your Congress Representative and state the above and demand accountability. What’s the sense of building a wall at billions of dollars in cost when they all come through by auto vans during the shut down hours? Ask for an FBI investigation. Terrorists easily come in this way. Where is the CIA and Homeland Security? Send emails to Secretary Chernoff. These are facts – not conjecture!