Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Selling your cause through the Online Comments Sections

This is meant to be a guide to help in posting in online newspaper comment sections to sell our cause.

1. Do a Google search for the term you want to post about.

2. Click the, "News" tab at the top of the Google page.

3. Click on articles and scan for a comments section.

4. Post

5. You can go back to the article and right click and create a, "shortcut" for IE and a Deskcut for Firefox. Many of the online news websites don't post right away. Some do. This way you can check later and keep track.

This is a couple of links for examples. Some you have to register but even those can be a snap once you get in a groove:

http://www.charlotteconservative.com/in ... mment-5504

http://www.miamiherald.com/540/story/240676.html

http://story.malaysiasun.com/index.php/ ... s/1/#reply

Something I just wanted to add about posting in the online newspaper comments sections.

I'm not sure how many people read the comments. Once I upset a police officer by what I posted. I didn't make myself clear about a police officer coaching illegal aliens how to circumvent the law at a public meeting. He thought I was talking about his town. I apologized and I think I got things straightened out. Later someone posted the Chief of Police and the Mayor were reading the comments. That was about the ICE raids.

One powerful group that reads these comments would be the authors and the editors them selves. They do sell articles and they do sell papers and if they see many people not buying the bull they’ve been sell they may start singing a new tune.

But I digress.

What I wanted to say is once you have a topic to search on Google News and you come up with a response you can save it in a word document. Then you can go right down your Google News page and reuse it or refine it. I have a bunch of word documents with many answers ready or at least close. I don't like posting this way but it is efficient. I think I've seen some of my terms and sayings taking life in others writings. I think I've seen it in the columnist writings also. I'll bet they watch the comments like a hawk to see what people's comments are on their work. I've also seen many article with a link at the bottom to buy the articles for reprint. It looks like our side is getting more profitable to cater to cash wise. The radio jocks are cashing in with the talk shows. There is a lot of us out there. We may not all make it to the rallies but many are tuning in.

One of my favorites is the one warning what happens after the ICE raids and the steps that lead to a sanctuary city. It's a story I've sent to many places in the world as a warning. Every new city with ICE raids needs to hear it. Some may be getting tired of it though.

Also I can post at lots of places easy now. It can still be a pain signing up at first but it gets easier every day. It was nice in the beginning hitting places all I had to do was login. I have a software program to keep track of them all something like this one but pretty old now.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best ... s-3_0.html

One thing I learned and heard at www.fark.com was that if you don't want people to read your post, make them long.

The bad thing about using word documents to warehouse comments is they tend to grow becoming maybe becoming less effective.

Some time if you get a chance check fark out. Fark is a place where the users think up funny headlines for weird or interesting news they come across.

Down the middle of the page is the headlines people make up. On the left is a link to the actual news story. Over on the right is a column of numbers that link to the comments. Check out how funny and effective they can be with very few words.

The Photoshop contests are also pretty good.

http://www.fark.com/

Thanks for the tips. I agree that the shorter a post is, the more likely it is to be read (especially on the web). Also, get right to the point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I blog on just about every major newspaper (and a lot of minor newspapers) in the U.S. Plus Great Britain!

This is something new to me - I have never done - but I am going to give it a try.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is something new to me - I have never done - but I am going to give it a try.
    YES GIVE IT A TRY. MANY MANY ONLINE NEWS SOURCES HAVE COMMENT SECTIONS AND SOME HAVE CHAT. THERE ARE THOUSANDS. MAKE YOURSELF A LIST. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A LONG LIST. AND SPREAD THE "WORD"

girlygirl369 and redpony353,

It's fun isn't it? Every once in a while I see a comment section for other places in Europe like Malta or France. They are having the same trouble as us I believe.

I got this reply from an author of an article that I sent a email to.

Thank you for taking the time to read the article, and to email me your comments.

We are keeping our eye on them!

XXXXXX XX

I also received a link to this Talk Back question in the local paper. Last time they posted about thirty of the best answers.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/opinion/talkback

Talk Back

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC:
    Was the Senate right in killing the immigration reform bill?
    Why or Why Not?

In 50 to 100 words, type your thoughts into the form below and click "Submit." E-mails received without a full name and phone number will not be considered.

The last time I never saw the comments for Talk Back show up on line. I'll try and check the paper. Last time someone asked me to look for theirs and I post it in the forum by hand.

When I started posting in the comment sections I sort of wondered how much they get read.

This one did.

http://www.charlotteconservative.com...-for-illegals/

No Houses For Illegals

Article By Writer Michael Kraft Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: August 7, 2007
    Stickers, shirts, hats and buttons here.
    Related: National News North Carolina News Key Issues Immigration Government Proposals Crime Illegal Immigrants Racism

Your cash is going to La Raza to illegally build homes for illegal immigrants.

A reader named "Carson" posted this on one of our La Raza posts regarding the government money going to be given to this racist organization. This group is to be given 10+ million of your tax dollars to help build low income housing in hispanic and illegal immigrant neighborhoods.

Carson wrote
    "Do a Google search for: Don’t use my tax money to buy America’s hangin’ rope.
    A new La Raza funding bill. Another 5 to 10 million for one of their groups! And you’ve gotta just know other tax money is going to other race groups. Do a Google search for: H.R. 1999'

“La Raza was condemned last year by Rep. Charles Norwood, R-Ga., as a radical “pro-illegal immigration lobbying organization that supports racist groups calling for the secession of the western United States as a Hispanic-only homeland.â€