Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Bill Nelson (D) Florida Should Start Packing

Sen. Bill Nelson was just on local TV here in South Florida "catering" not to the American people, not to the belief in the upholding of ALL U.S. Laws, but to the Hispanic Community of South Florida. Pandering for votes.

Start packin Bill Nelson. You're comin home, pal.

Apparently Mr. Nelson is an American who has a job he doesn't really want to do. It's okay. We'll find a "willing worker" to REPLACE him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sen. Bill Nelson (D) Florida Should Start Packing

Apparently Mr. Nelson is an American who has a job he doesn't really want to do. It's okay. We'll find a "willing worker" to REPLACE him.

Yep....there are plenty of available, ready, willing and able American Floridians ready to step into that cush job paying what now about $150,000 a year plus expenses and some really great life time benefits.

Yep....there's plenty of Real Americans willing to do that "work of We the People", eh, LegalUSCitizen?

THROW THE BUMS OUT!!

Or hey, I got an idea! Why don't we get them all on chartered aircraft on an investigatory mission to the Bermuda Triangle about 2 months before the elections? You know how they love JUNKETS! And we'll gladly pay for this one, eh?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Sen. Bill Nelson (D) Florida Should Start Packing

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Sen. Bill Nelson was just on local TV here in South Florida "catering" not to the American people, not to the belief in the upholding of ALL U.S. Laws, but to the Hispanic Community of South Florida. Pandering for votes.
    Aren't most of the Hispanics in South Florida Cuban refugees? The ones I talk to don't give a rats ass about amnesty, and actually are not very fond of Mexicans. What does Nelson have to gain by this, except losing his job?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bowman, that is really not the case anymore. I'm sure that the largest number of Hispanics are Cuban, but so much illegal immigration has taken place here from all over Central and South America and the Carribbean that you really can't look at it like that.

I have to say, SOME Cuban immigrant's (especially 2nd generation and up) have assimilated very well. Most are bilingual, but other than with their families they speak perfect English.

But OVERALL, BY FAR, the "mentality" in South Florida of even Cuban Hispanics is that their first allegiance is to their fellow Hispanics. Legal or not it OVER-RIDES American laws and what is in the best interest of America.

Bill Nelson, deep in his heart may want something done about illegal immigration, but what has happened to him will happen to every Senator in the country soon, he has no choice now but to "pander" to them to have any chance to remain in office. He's stuck, it's too late. You could say that very soon, no matter what position he takes that he would not be able to be elected as a U.S. Senator from Florida......because he is an American, not Hispanic.

He looked pretty stupid up there tonight. You could tell it was "pandering" plain and simple. His ONLY choice is to have the guts to stand up for what is in the best interest of our country and the American people, no matter what happens to his job, or to be a "panderer" for the rest of his career until a Hispanic bumps him out of office.

Bowman, in the past two years though all areas north of Miami have been extremely invaded by Mexican illegal immigrants. It's unbelievable, you have to see it to believe it.

Interesting you note the Florida Cubans pledge allegiance to their fellow Hispanics. Mexicans out here openly detest El Salvadorians, Puerto Ricans etc. (especially the islanders)

They consider themselves the cat's meow and everyone else the kitty litter.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Sunsetincali, the Cubans don't have open arms to these people from other countries either. They are very proud and Miami is "theirs" .
    But when push comes to shove their allegiance is with "their people", I guess you'd say.

There ARE SOME exceptions with the Cubans. SOME are truly Americans.
    But overall that is not the case. Not when push comes to shove.

Senator MEL MARTINEZ is an excellent national example to look at. He will never stand for our laws and the well-being of the USA. He will fight for "his people" first.

That is numero uno on his agenda. Sad shame for the United States of America.

I trusted George Bush when he came on TV here in 2004 and urged everyone to vote for Mel Martinez. Unfortunately, people found out very soon, Mel Martinez does not stand up for the "American people" he stands up for "his people".

As an American, I would be proud and happy to call Mel Martinez my senator, I voted for him, having no qualms that he is of Hispanic decent.
    But he has proven to me and will obviously continue to prove to me that the laws of our country and respect for the United States of America, and a desire to uphold the laws and well-being of our country will not be the path he will take.

He can't blame me of being predjudice, like I said, I trusted him to be more than he apparently is.

His answer would be, the old line, "We are a land of immigrants". Okay, Mel, whatever you say.

We may all look stupid to you, Mel, but we are not.

LegalUS is right, the Elian Gonzales case in Miami proved what she is saying is true. Even the local government told the feds that they would not help with the re-uniting of the boy and his father, even though that's what OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT decided to do (Janet Reno). They resisted as much as possible, proving that they are HISPANIC FIRST, BEFORE AMERICAN

This is true of the people who represent them that hold public office. They will vote for issues for the Hispanic before voting for what is GOOD FOR ALL AMERICANS.

You cannot trust a Hispanic to lead America for these reasons, they will do for their race first everytime, before they do the right thing for all Americans. Their constituants will vote Hispanic everytime, before they vote for anyone else. When's the last time a hispanic lost an election in a heavily populated hispanic district?

Their only weapon is the race card and they're the ones that are guilty.

We should get the media to expose La Raza for what it really means and let the world know that Micheal Chertoff belongs to this racist group