I followed up with Sen. Cornyn's office and it was a big disappointment. The last time I spoke with them the Sen. was at least paying lip service to limiting his calls for a guest worker program. Today, the office is pretty much stating that he is hell bent for this Shamnesty. Their attitude was somewhat smug and dismissive. At the same time, the two people I spoke two sounded as though they were somewhat beaten down and defensive. My guess is that they also are being barraged by angry constituents. I asked if they could give me an idea of the breakdown of callers as to the percentage in favor of and against the guest worker program, and they would only say that there were all sorts of views being expressed. When I mentioned that all polling data I had seen indicated that Cornyn was well outside the expressed views of his constituents, the one woman told me that they had no polling data in the office to indicate that. I asked which polling data they were looking at, which seemed to catch her off guard. She admitted that she had no poll data of any sort to use as a reference, to which I suggested that if I was a far out of the mainstream of his constituents as Cornyn seems to be that I wouldn't want to see any polling data either.