Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ubecha CC - glad to help.

I'll call some tomorrow too.

I think that level of arrogance needs to be addressed somehow. She is summarily poopah-ing 8000 recent calls in of a similar position? I think that's an invitation for some more!

Trivial factoid of the day: One NC Senator (? - all by memory here...) said, back in the days when NAFTA was working it's way through Congress...
    'I voted for it, even though my call ratios against it were running about 300:1'

If every elected official were even getting close to doing their job correctly, they would look at the proportions for/against any issue to be voted on, and side with the majority nearly all the time - that's their job!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Sen. Feinstein loves this amnesty bill because it has her AgJOBS program in it! Don't get me wrong, she would probably support it without the AgJOBS, however, 2.5 trillion horses couldn't pull her away from this bill as long as her top priority (AgJOBS) is in it. Has there even been any mention of the AgJOBS or Dream Act yet?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some clarification:

She received 8,000 calls over a five day period. This breaks down to a call every 20 seconds.

For every call she recorded another 4 to 5 people attempted to reach her and failed. This would raise the number of calls to 40,000. A rule of thumb is 1 call equals 7,000 concerned citizens,

If we tried to make 30,000 calls there is no way she could receive and record them all. Her office equipment and staff are already at or near top capacity. I suspect she just pulled the 30,000 number out of thin air to avoid acknowledging her peasant constituents were upsight with the queen.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I think with someone like Feinstein the only approach that has much hope is the "war on the Middle Class" one.
    Yes...and that's what I have been asking the dems when I call!

In the 2006 election didn't you stand on the fact that Americans wanted change? That YOU were going to help the middle class???!!!!! Is this your way of helping the middle class by allowing 30 million plus illegals citizenship or legal status??? How is this going to help the middle class?
    I have YET to get an answer!!!!!!!!! There isn't one that would meet ANY satisfaction...so the subject is changed.

They are no better than the ones that were replaced in 2006. I agree with the other posters, we need down to earth ...everyday Americans to serve in our government...not these crooked politians that are serving us now!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    This is really not too surprising if you think about Bush who has millions of Americans furious at him and he is VERY successful at ignoring us and going on about his agenda. It makes sense that the corrupt senators would do the same. They figure what works for Bush should work for them.

I sent Feinstein an email and I live in Wisconsin. It's going to be tough to change her mind.

I am sending this off to all of her staff and THEN I am making calls all night tonight!

Senator Feinstein,

I am an American citizen and a voter and I am sick and tired of not being represented!
    I will have to live with the laws that you and other Senators make.
    I will have to pay the back breaking taxes.
    I will have to live with the closed hospitals, the over crowded schools and the crime in my neighborhood!
    This amnesty (and no matter what you call it, it is an amnesty) is fundamentally unfair, unjust and un-American.
    As an American, I insist that our borders be secured, our laws be enforced and criminals be held accountable. Why should Americans have to pay the price because our leaders have not done their jobs in the past and even now in the present. This is incredibly irresponsible and I am furious!
    I strongly object to illegal criminals being rewarded for their illegal behavior.
    I am very offended by this bill and I will actively work against your next campaign with financial support and by working for your competitor.
    Please don't forget that it is Americans who voted you into office and it is Americans who can replace you with an American who will do the job that you will not do. If there is any justice, you will be replaced by a new Senator who will work for half of your wages.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    This is really not too surprising if you think about Bush who has millions of Americans furious at him and he is VERY successful at ignoring us and going on about his agenda. It makes sense that the corrupt senators would do the same. They figure what works for Bush should work for them.

And now it's Iran!

President Bush will allow anything to interupt his having to deal with how the overwhelming numbers of legal American citizens feel about the illegal immigration issue.

What's next? Global warming? Ha! I wouldn't put it pasted him for a second to try and duck the Amnesty issue with a "dodge" like this.

Dodge?........ Dodger?........ Draft Dodger?

Well, I guess this is right up his alley after all, isn't it?

Rice

OH OH

I sent about 15 emails out using PhE list but every single email came back as user unknown.

Do you think they did something to refuse the mail?

Some of them actually go through, but you'll get "out of office" replies...it wouldn't surprise me if they change their e-mail addresses.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast