Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. John Cornyn is pushing Biometric national ID on TV NOW!

C-Spam... Cornyn. Says we have the answer. A biometric card that cannot be faked that you have to swipe through a reader.

We will have to warn the national id folks too. God I hope we can stop this evil legislation.

It's much much more than just immigration.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's much much more than immigration. No kidding.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

THIS has been linked with the BIO METRIC card for quite a while. They've been using ILLEGALS as the "excuse" for it as

WE CAN'T TRACK THE ILLEGALS so TRACK THE AMERICANS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do we need to get the illegals out of the shadows for security?
    Are they not just hard working people that come here for a better life?

Well, should this law pass the Senate and Congress and be signed into the law. We will endorse it as an effective deportation tool we plan to take control of.

Good luck getting them signed up after we do that. This bill has several fatal flaws we can utilize even if it passes.

W

All these plans, all these new laws, they're all an expensive smokescreen.
    Build a fence, build it with American ingenuity, and patrol it with 20,000 well-armed troops. All borders, all the time. That's what our slogan should be. We must stop living by the rules and standards of old. We are in the fight of our lives.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Re: Sen. John Cornyn is pushing Biometric national ID on TV

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    C-Spam... Cornyn. Says we have the answer. A biometric card that cannot be faked that you have to swipe through a reader.

We will have to warn the national id folks too. God I hope we can stop this evil legislation.

It's much much more than just immigration.

W
    Wow, we had a big discussion on biometric cards. Didnt we conclude that this was the mark of the beast?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the mark of the beast is an actual mark on the body like a chip under the skin like they give animals. I believe the bible clearly states that the mark will be placed upon the hand or the forehead. I think that this card would be a precursor to the real mark. I am not an expert by any means but that is the way I understand it.

Oh, this little baby is only the beginning!

Gotta start somewhere to EASE the STUBBORN AMERICANS into it [/b]

Banned
    Sounds like gun registration. Honest Americans don't need it and criminals get around it.

For my part, I don't even have an SSN. They'll play Hell trying to get me to take a biometric ID card! At some point, folks, you just ahve to say "no."