Thread: Sen. Kennedy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Kennedy

I don't think I need to detail Kennedy's bleeding heart antics on the floor of the Senate in defense of this miserable bill. In commenting on Gregg's comments and amendment having to do with skilled immigrants, he claims HIS amendment doubled the number of skilled immigrants from other countries (yes, Sir, however, your amendment also allows for MILLIONS MORE impoverished unskilled laborers than skilled immigrants)
    How this man stays in office is beyond me.

Who is in control?

Kennedy has been, is and will be nothing more than a lawbreaking horse's posterior of a schmuck. His disdain for the laws his family enacts and so eagerly breaks while expecting the rest of us to comply with once again shows he is about as worthless as they come. I am awaiting the negative effects upon those liberal communities in Massachusetts that support illegal aliens via day labor centers, increased services and resulting taxes, skyrocketing crime, gangs, drugs, blight and third world barrios at which time they will come running to the Federal Government with their tails between their legs which at that time will be too late. But then again I hear citizens from those communities already complaining of violence and crime from gangs possibly linked to MS-13.

I live in a section of Boston known to have MS-13, luckily they are in certain sections which I obviously avoid. Our crime rate is through the roof with murders everyday. Ted does not even address that fact or the fact that our schools are 80% minorities 30% of whom are citizens that were unable to flee the city due to financial circumstances the rest being the children of illegal aliens. Our drop out rate is ridiculous. Not to mention the welfare, subsidized housing and free heathcare that is given to illegals in this state ahead of citizens that are in need. No Teddy does not address any of these problems he just wants more to come in and for us taxpayers to pay for it. Traitor!!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

mrmiata7,

I lived in MA for many years and it was the ONLY state I've lived in so far (and I move a lot) where my home was robbed multiple times, my neighbors too, my car(s) were stolen each multiple times, so were my neighbors. Between the weather, the crime, the taxes, the rude drivers, and the general attitude from folks there that they are somehow better than anyone else....I would never go back there, Sen. Kennedy notwithstanding.

He is a drunk and a bafoon.

Why do the voters elect him? HIS TRACK RECORD IS TERRIBLE.

When will the US get sick of the Kennedys?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Barkway where did you live when you were here Roxbury, Lowell, Lawrence, Worcester, Holyoke, Springfield? It sounds about right from what you describe.

And please do not bash all MA residents as being rude as we are all not like that. Please do not generalize based on your personal experience.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, Brookline, then Beacon Hill! How ya like that....not even in the ghettos
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Barkway where did you live when you were here Roxbury, Lowell, Lawrence, Worcester, Holyoke, Springfield? It sounds about right from what you describe.

And please do not bash all MA residents as being rude as we are all not like that. Please do not generalize based on your personal experience.