Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS is not a good subject for me to comment on

BITE ME KYLE

They are "allowed" to "read" his "official statement" BUT............
    they cannot give out a copy to an AMERICAN CITIZEN.

ALLOWED TO READ.............his tripe.

Kyle is going down
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Along with every other traitorous jerk.

BTW..........Jim in BITE ME KYLE's office is new, very sweet and I think we scared the pants off of him.
    {Kate, Oliver, Annie and I}

Don't give him too much slack BUT ASK FOR the Immigration Aid when you call.

1. do NOT take no for an answer.

2. set up a time to call back to reach him

3. be sure to get the Aid's name.

4. tell them {poor Jim} that you will CALL THE RADIO SHOWS to informing them that Kyle & his Aid are REFUSING to talk to American Citizens and that Kyle, being paid by American taxpayers, is a SCAM ARTIST who will NOT answer any questions concerning the "people's business."

MOST IMPORTANT:
    5. ASK a question {make them write it down!} and tell them that you will be calling back on a certain day for the Congressman's answer!!!

Take no crap, be polite but FIRM and let them know that you EXPECT an answer to your question.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    5. ASK a question {make them write it down!} and tell them that you will be calling back on a certain day for the Congressman's answer!!!

Ask them:

Why aren't we enforcing our existing immigration laws now while the debate is still ongoing?

Have they called for a CBO cost analysis for the budget-busting STRIVE Act or even for the White House plan? If not, why not? Before there is any discussion of a bill, they must have all available information as to its impact!

Will they challenge the Chamber of Commerce and tell them and their affiliate organizations that they must cover the costs of guest workers (health care, subsidized housing, school stipends for their children, and bar them from collecting any other public assistance)?

Great KATE!

I personally love the Chamber of Commerce question

also add to this question:
    Why aren't we enforcing our existing immigration laws now while the debate is still ongoing?
    We have no true idea whether or not our existing LAWS are broken because we've never ENFORCED them in the first place.
    ** Would it not make more sense to ENFORCE them first and THEN make an intelligent evaluation, once we've gathered the facts, as to whether or not they are really broken?

In other words..........cut them off at the pass and let them know that we are NOT buying into the rhetoric.

** UPDATE:
    one of the main reasons why our Lobbying Team had so much more SUCCESS than others that I was able to speak with was our strategy to go into the offices asking questions rather than the typical "leave your infomation with the desk."
    Our consistant mantra was that we were NOT there to give them information --- we were there to RECEIVE information from the senator/congressperson.

I can say with certainty that this knocked them back every time!
    They managed to shut down some people but they couldn't shut us down!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12