Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Well here is my response to a fund raising letter received from John McCain today:

Send your mail to illegal aliens instead of your FORMER Republican constituents. Your wish to give amnesty to those who have entered our country illegally should land you in jail as a traitor, rather than a political candidate.

DB
    a former supporter
    Great response. If McCain gets enough of these maybe he will start paying attention. But what surprises me is McCain even has these positions. Illegals are such a problem in his home state his own constituents have to feel betrayed.

April
    Yeah hitting them in the pockets always seems to get greedy politicians attention.........although what they really need is a hit elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Well here is my response to a fund raising letter received from John McCain today:

Send your mail to illegal aliens instead of your FORMER Republican constituents. Your wish to give amnesty to those who have entered our country illegally should land you in jail as a traitor, rather than a political candidate.

DB
    a former supporter
    DIANE......PERFECT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McInsane wouldn't see the light even if you held a 100,000 candlepower torch an inch away from his face.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Email sent, I am sure I will get a good reply from him if I do I will post it here for all to see.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

In 2001?, McCain was the object of a recall petition drive here in AZ. ("He didn't tow the line with Booshe's agenda", in so many words.) 349,000 signatures needed. I don't know what happened.

How about "TREASON" this time around? 10,000 petitions with 35 signatures would do it.

If you're interested, contact me.

Jim Campbell

jimhcampbell@msn.com

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    McInsane wouldn't see the light even if you held a 100,000 candlepower torch an inch away from his face.
    deaf, dumb and blind!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just let him know
    "If you are not for us, you are against us."
    plus;

No “earned”amnesty.
    Let criminal pay a fine and get out of jail.
    No guest workers program with path to citizenship.
    Let criminals do the work illegals are doing and given freedom.
    No automatic citizenship for children born to illegal aliens.
    Children of Mexican citizens are also citizens of Mexico and if parents are deported they can take the children with them.
    Redefine the 14th amendment.
    Fine or imprison business that hire illegals .
    Fine or imprison those who do not enforce immigration laws.
    Built a fence or wall.
    Bring troops home form Iraq and put them on the border to protect American and Americans.
    Deport, Deport and Deport those who are here illegally.

If our representative and leaders won’t do their jobs, then lets find someone that will “do the jobs they will not do” and maybe and cheaper.

WE NEED TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR.

“A cause worth fight for is a cause worth dying for”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123