Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Sen Sessions: Reid’s DREAM Act Create ‘Chaotic Situation

Sessions Says Reid’s DREAM Act Motives Create ‘Chaotic Situation’

December 6, 2010
    by Personal Liberty News Desk

Republican leaders are venting frustration after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) placed a new version of a controversial immigration law on the legislative calendar without an official hearing to discuss the bill.

Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said that Reid has introduced four different versions of the DREAM Act, which would grant citizenship to young illegal immigrants who attend college or the military, without legislative review.

"This unusual approach creates a chaotic situation, one that makes it more difficult for the public and their representatives, as well as the press, to review this deeply controversial measure," Sessions said in a statement.

A Senate source says that the latest version of the DREAM Act would lower the eligibility age limit for illegal immigrants from 35 to 30. In addition, the new proposal says that illegal aliens who had committed marriage or voter fraud would be ineligible.

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) estimates that approximately 1 million illegal immigrants will eventually enroll in public institutions as a result of the DREAM Act, and each student will receive nearly $6,000 in tuition subsidy each year from taxpayers. The CIS suggests that taxpayers will spend at least $6.2 billion annually to fund these students.

http://www.personalliberty.com/conserva ... 800270033/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this bill is so good..why does he keep changing it??

Does he think we are so stupid that we will not know it is amnesty fo rillegals no matter how it is worded and how many ways it is written!!

Re: Sen Sessions: Reid’s DREAM Act Create ‘Chaotic Situa

I am so sick of Reid I could just vomit. I can not believe there is not more focus on getting our taxes finalized and cutting unemployment. Why the &*^((@ are these low lifes even spending time on immigration issues when the country is crashing. This crap can wait until next year in my opinion.

My son has been unemployed as a programmer for several months and has left for florida looking for work. He is sleeping in national forests (free) to save money and is too proud to let us help. My other son is barely making it at reduced hours because of cut backs. My last son is working 80 hour weeks and afraid he will be let go as a programmer as soon as this contract is finished. I am working 2-3 days a month now because of cutbacks.

None of us are slackers and have worked our entire lives. Thank God my wife is working - but she was just informed that she must take 2 months off work without pay and can not use vacation time to supplement the loss in income.

I wish there was someway for our Washington elites to feel our pain. I will fight by calling but don't have long distance anymore and canceled the cell phone.

I am, however, going to town to buy a six pack of beer with the last money in checking. Good thing I don't smoke! Ha Ha

PS: This was just emailed to me.

Arizona governor vs. Phoenix Suns owner

The owner of the Phoenix Suns basketball team, Robert Sarver, opposes AZ's
    new immigration laws. Arizona 's Governor, Jan Brewer, released the following statement in response to Sarver's criticism of the new law:

"What if the owners of the Suns discovered that hordes of people were
    sneaking into games without paying? What if they had a good idea who the
    gate-crashers are, but the ushers and security personnel were not allowed to
    ask these folks to produce their ticket stubs, thus non-paying attendees
    couldn't be ejected. Furthermore, what if Suns' ownership was expected to
    provide those who sneaked in with complimentary eats and drink? And what if, on those days when a gate-crasher became ill or injured, the Suns had to
    provide free medical care and shelter?"
    - Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer

Try going to any other country without ID.

Welcome to ALIPAC drooler
    They had a report on tv the other day here and it was about all the young people having to move back in with their parents and we are talking kids of 30 years old
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Duplicate post.
    Please place any further comments to:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-220416-chaotic.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn