Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Vitter: Letter of Support

From Senator Vitter's office:

Thank you for contacting me in opposition to amnesty for illegal aliens and uncontrolled immigration. I appreciate your sharing your views with me.

I absolutely agree with you that illegal immigration must be controlled, and I am firmly opposed to any type of amnesty. Amnesty sends the wrong message - that of a reward - to those who are and have been evading our laws. It is also unfair to all of the legal immigrants who came to this nation and followed our laws to become citizens.

Rest assured that one of my top priorities in the Senate will be to curtail illegal immigration and increase our border security. Failed border security was one of many reasons cited by the 9/11 Commission for the events that happened that tragic day, and we have to take steps to strengthen our national security, abroad and within our borders.

In the past I have supported and voted for increased border patrol units and technology, a better tracking system for entry, tougher visa requirements for foreign nationals seeking entrance, and stricter student visa requirements for those who want to study from abroad. I look forward to working with my Senate colleagues to enact further fundamental immigration reforms.

Once again, thank you for contacting me to share your thoughts on these important issues. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Sincerely,

Senator David Vitter
    United States Senator

I'm not sure if this is fact, but a good friend of mine from Louisiana just told me that Vitter is backing down and starting to talk about the Senate's GUEST WORKER POLICY as though he's willing to accept it. My friend is very active politically so I do believe him. We should be vigilant in watching him.

What a disappointment if it's true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well Mitch McConnell, Ky. (R) used word play.

His aide told me on the phone he was against amnesty....just words.
    He voted for the Senate bill.

I've told him several times, that I will work to see him never elected to anything again.

That I did not play games with words, and expected my Reps. to be loyal, true Americans.

Watch what these snakes say....they play around with words.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Oh gosh, I sure hope this is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I'm not sure if this is fact, but a good friend of mine from Louisiana just told me that Vitter is backing down and starting to talk about the Senate's GUEST WORKER POLICY as though he's willing to accept it. My friend is very active politically so I do believe him. We should be vigilant in watching him.

What a disappointment if it's true.

Me too, however, my friend is very active politically and this is his guy. He's furious and not one to ever exagerate.

A real shame because Vitter has a royal mess down there w/New Orleans and the ILLEGALS destroying the black population from getting the jobs to clean up their own city.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Me too, however, my friend is very active politically and this is his guy. He's furious and not one to ever exagerate.

A real shame because Vitter has a royal mess down there w/New Orleans and the ILLEGALS destroying the black population from getting the jobs to clean up their own city.
    I could tell during the debates that Vitters was against Amnesty, they shot down just about everything he tried to do, or say.

That's ashame that the citizens can't come back and rebuild their own city. The Invaders are evrywhere!!!

I would not be surprised on bit if the invaders don't take over and end up living in the very homes they are rebuilding, they suck up everything else they can get, so why not New Orleans .

CONCERNED.......it seems he's CHANGED HIS MIND