Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENATE AFRAID - According to Radio Host

John Gambling - wabc radio

He's saying that the Senate is AFRAID of letting the details of this legislation out, especially after their last debacle.

He also said that they won't get his vote.

Danger if the Pres naturalizes the Illegals.

Shut down the borders and close the door.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are these nitwits still thinking they are going to get OUR PRECIOUS VOTES? They are really ostriches and dumber that I thought.

SEALYON......WELCOME!

They're banking on the old "LESSER OF 2 EVILS" vote.
    They're already in the press stating that "THE DEMS ARE WORSE."
    They believe that memories are short and they will bs their way back into office.

Not this gal, I've already made my decision. I voted for the very last time for the LESSER OF 2 EVILS in 04. Now it's 3rd party and anyone who stands firm against Illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Write as many e-mails as you can to these bums, call them. Let them know about their impending doom.
    Now bush is going to make a speech on TV Monday night and tell us all what is good for us. What a fool!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Keep calling and even if we can, call the White House, tell them we want NO amnesty and NO guestworker programs, and NO earned citizenship.

I thought of an anology this weekend:

You have this leak in the roof, so you put a bucket under it, oh, then there's another leak, well, you get another bucket. Pretty soon, you have leaks everywhere. So you just keep finding buckets and pans, hoping it will stop.
    But it does not stop, like all leaks, they get worse with time, pretty soon you have a roof that has been destroyed and a home that has been inundated with water, facing potential destruction.
    So you think, maybe instead of fighting the leaks, I'll just take the whole roof off and then there will be no more problem. WRONG, no you will get entirely soaked and everything you have worked for your whole life gets ruined.
    The roof is the barrier that keeps you and your posessions from being soaked and ruined. What good is it to have a house with no roof? NONE.
    It is the same with our country and our borders. We cannot keep using "Buckets" and then eventually think of taking away the only barrier we have from getting soaked with illegal aliens from the south. We have to fix it completely and also keep up on it, it is necessary to protect all that we have all worked for.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: SENATE AFRAID - According to Radio Host

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    the Senate is AFRAID of letting the details of this legislation out, especially after their last debacle.
    like WE THE PEOPLE and the STATES don't have a right to know. I wonder which debacle they are referring to? the people telling them what they think because I'm sure it's not about the illegals protesting
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

MAMIE
    I believe he was referring to the MCCAIN/KENNEDY bill that caused an uproar and was "put to bed" until this week when it resurfaced. They don't want Americans to realize that they've resurrected it.

UPDATE from the Lehr Report / 2 man weekly roundup
    absolutely amazing

According to the repub pundit........
    > "they're AFRAID but are HOLDING THEIR NOSES and VOTING FOR IT"
    {earned citizenship/guest worker program}

> They KNOW that the people are against it!

> They're WORRIED ABOUT LOSING SEATS!

> Blah blah blah AFRAID

This is serious stuff!! Has everything to do with NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA. With the deals that were made with Mexico before bush became pres and after.

2ndamendsis

clearly they're not worried about the American people or what they want.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I hope the House sands it's ground and the Senate Republicans back them UP. The House doesn't have to take that Amnesty Crap off of them. That GD Amnesty can try to make it as a stand alone bill. Well all know it wont and it needs to be squashed.

Dixie

Of course they're not worried about us. HOWEVER....they're really worried that we just might VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE!!

*** remember, Ken Mehlman, Rove and others are telling them that, one way or the other, we will continue to vote the "lesser of 2 evils just as we've done for decades!" They've said it publically. I believe that these idiots know in their gut that this might not be the case at all but don't know what to do.

I'm amazed at what's being said out in the open now. It's unbelievable.
    That's why I strongly believe that if we can become en masse and bombard them it will STUN THE CRAP OUT OF THEM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast