Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate Bill Poll

Hey, I was watching NBC channel 24 in California and saw something that took me by surprise. They held a poll to see how everyone felt about the Bill and it was 67% against. Maybe illegals didn't like it because of the fence.

Hope those 67% remember this on election day.

http://www.ksee24.com/

Here is the link for that poll.

Now it's up to 69% NO.

This is in Fresno, California....San Joaquin Valley....the heart of agriculture.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't be surprised if something dramatic happens a few days before the election. and that event gets people to ignore the current issues and focus on the new "headline". It's the old bait and switch routine.

I'm making a cheat sheet for everyone I know so they know who to vote for, and why they should vote for them. That way the ball will be right in front of their face when it is time to vote.

Don't be surprised if something dramatic happens a few days before the election.
    I agree with you about that.

Also I think the cheat sheet is great!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Up to 70% on that poll I guess others can't sleep either with the BS going on in this country.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

God helpus are you suggesting that Bush might bomb an aspirin factory somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    God helpus are you suggesting that Bush might bomb an aspirin factory somewhere.
    Yes, something like that!! LOL It certainly worked for Bill Clinton, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn that terrorists are planning to bomb the subways or LAX or some other headline-grabbing faked event. At least I HOPE it's a faked event. Who knows, though, with all the illegal aliens being empowered with the passage of the senate bill, we might see something actually happen.