Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Senate Democrats block Syrian refugee bill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The President has the obligation to uphold the US Constitution which means he can deport aliens any State doesn't want. That along with prohibiting immigration is the only immigration related power the entire federal government has. Presidents are not subject to Congress, Presidents are subject the US Constitution. When Congress violates the Constitution as the Congress is doing with all immigrant admissions, any President has the full power of the US Constitution to eject them all from the country.

It's time Americans who don't understand this to do a Constitution Check.
    You do realize some of these folks will be green card holders by the time our next President is sworn in, don't you? Unfortunately, according to law, they'll get their day in court. What happens if the courts decide in their favor? I'm quickly learning Trump, like most other politicians, will promise us the moon if he thinks it will help him get elected. His ability to make promises is not in question, however, it remains to be seen how many of those promises actually come to fruition. Honestly, I hope everything he promises actually happens, but I'm just not entirely convinced he can make good on all of his promises. Seriously, I'd love to see the refugees all sent back home, but I don't think doing so will be such an easy task.

Moreover, didn't Trump just say in September that we had to take Syrian refugees in under humanitarian reasons because they're living in hell? It wasn't until later that he said he would send them all back home. Another flip or was it an epiphany? His tendency to flip with the political winds has me a little concerned. I haven't given up on Trump yet, but in the end I hope we don't all get disappointed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There were 4 epiphanies:

1. media coverage of strong men
    2. a CNN report that it wasn't 10,000 it was 250,000 or more
    3. Paris attacks
    4. San Bernardino attacks
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12