Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    2ndamendsis

Darn - I need to get off this forum and start paying better attention to the news.

We sure do need to get to be experts on this issue -- maybe if we can find a way to block this - the illegal thing will be impacted?

Where'd you hear/see it?
    I've been screaming about it for over 23 hours now Couldn't you hear me?

Seriously, the Pence Plan is the most dangerous and has traction!

It's above us on a sticky......can't miss it. PDF file and will take a lot of us to go over it. PENCE PLAN DRAFT

WARNING - grab a bottle of whaterver, large aspirin, heart meds and anything else that will help shock!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have become enlightened of late as to the fact that this is one of the normal operating procedures used by our government.

They make a big show about something like a fence or a law to arrest employers of illegal aliens, then they make it impossible to build or enforce because they refuse to appropriate the funding.

If we did it to them they would in the very least have us up on charges of fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    2ndamendsis

Darn - I need to get off this forum and start paying better attention to the news.

We sure do need to get to be experts on this issue -- maybe if we can find a way to block this - the illegal thing will be impacted?

Where'd you hear/see it?
    I've been screaming about it for over 23 hours now Couldn't you hear me?

Seriously, the Pence Plan is the most dangerous and has traction!

It's above us on a sticky......can't miss it. PDF file and will take a lot of us to go over it. PENCE PLAN DRAFT

WARNING - grab a bottle of whaterver, large aspirin, heart meds and anything else that will help shock!
    I must be - There's so much to read here and so little time, but that is definately one I will read!

Welcome StokeyBob! The only thing missing from their dog and pony show is the three rings under the big top and the obligatory top hat complete with cane!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    Welcome StokeyBob! The only thing missing from their dog and pony show is the three rings under the big top and the obligatory top hat complete with cane!
    Thanks Defens, You guys have a real friendly board here.

SmokeyBob,

Love your Avatar.

I know, they will give themselves a raise but leave us out here unprotected.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm wondering what the people in this forum think about this issue;if the situation in the Mid-East worsens (and everyone expects it to) and our economy tanks because of 15-20 dollar a gallon gas. Will it increase desperation in Mexico or will it ease the rush to the border? Mexico has oil reserves will they help us?

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I'm wondering what the people in this forum think about this issue;if the situation in the Mid-East worsens (and everyone expects it to) and our economy tanks because of 15-20 dollar a gallon gas. Will it increase desperation in Mexico or will it ease the rush to the border? Mexico has oil reserves will they help us?
    ANDY
    re: MEX OIL
    mex can't get much of the oil out due to lack of technology & investment. Their yield is extremely low compared to their possible capacity. {It's government owned}

** the SPP / North American Union's plans are to suck up their oil as soon as the borders are disolved.

**American oil {mccain & buds have their hands smack dab in this} is ready to pounce. The mexicans don't even understand that their country, rich in many natural resources, will be raped and where is the bulk of the money going to go? Yup, right into the monopolies' pockets! Not to the people. Estubido.......just look at what Big American Ag did to their little farmers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    First off, gasoline is not going to get anywhere near that expensive unless we also have runaway inflation. The US can increase its own production, and there are other sources such as Venezuela whose product will not be directly impacted by a ME war. Furthermore, we recently topped off the strategic petroleum reserve. It currently stands at a little under 700 million barrels, about a third of which is light sweet crude. Additionally, there are about 300 million barrels of crude on hand from producers (in US storage) at any given point in time.

For reference, we currently consume a tad under 20 million barrels per day. Our current production of domestic petroleum is around 6-7 million barrels, though our capacity is about twice that. Operating at or near capacity of domestic production, we would have a shortfall between 6 million and ten million barrels per day if we had no external source, which would be highly improbable. That means that if we had a total cutoff of external supplies, we would be able to run the country for 100 days with zero reduction in current consumption on the strategic supply alone, and another month or so on existing private reserves. with mandatory conservation, we could probably operate for a year with no external sources before seeing serious shortages.

This is why it is insanity to allow the tree-huggers to perpetually stifle domestic petroleum exploration and extraction. Sorry, caribou, but my guess is that ANWR would be opened to drilling in a heartbeat if gasoline prices ever even looked like they would approach double digits.

Beyond all this, there are plenty of wells here in the Southwest, and particularly Texas and Oklahoma, that are dormant because it is not currently economical to pump them. A few more dollars per barrel on crude prices and that reality changes, at least as long as the owners of the wells believe that prices will remain high.

Well CROCKET,

Looks like we might have a little problem if the middle east gets much crazier. Add China's little plan to increase their demand to intentionally drive the price up for us. Price just went up last night although not as much as I expected.

As far as the 'tree huggers' .......they surely are losing credibility by their lack of action on the desicrated border. At least, I'm hoping that they are. One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to see how they've not protected the destruction by the ILLEGALS on the border so hopefully Americans will get a clue as to their incompetence & deceit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234