Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

THE SENATE HAS LOST THIER MIND

THE SENATE HAS PASSED A BILL TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS BACK PAY ON SOCIAL SECURITY, TAXES, ETC.... NOT ONLY ARE WE GIVING THEM AMNESTY BUT WE ARE REWARDING THEM FOR BEING HERE. WHEN IS THE INSANITY GOING TO STOP!

I know! I just about came out of my chair!

What is the world is wrong with the Senate?? Some actually voted against English Only!

Is there anything we can do legally NOW, to get them recalled, fired, censored....SOMETHING???
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

It's true, I watched it on TV on Lou Dobbs tonight. Identity theft is a felony, yet, they are going to FORGIVE the illegals of this crime and fix it to where they can recieve the benefits of the SS tax they paid on that STOLEN SS NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! This is insane! We have a bunch of senators out there who are acting like total idiots. How did these morons ever get elected in the first place, with their way of thinking? One thing's for sure, many of them will not have a job after Nov. 7th and it's not hard to figure out why!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Who is in control?

It gets even better. The amendment proposed by Sen Ensign of Nevada would have prevented illegal aliens from receiving social security especially to those who have used fraudulent social security numbers. He presented photos and stories of his constituents who were identity fraud victims including children. One of his constitutents tried to apply for unemployment but was refused as social security administration records said he was working in Las Vegas despite the fact he lives in Reno. Another Lady complained she was told by the IRS she owed 1,000,000 dollars in back taxes even though she had been a stay at home mother since 2000. Two numbers belonged to children that supposedly owned businesses but were 8 and 5 years old. Another constituent was told his work history due to id theft was so screwed up that the social security admninistration would have to wipe his work record clean and he would have to start over unless he was able to supply a lifetime of W-2's. Needless to say the that was ignored by the "jackass 5" Kennedy, McCaine, Hagel, Spector and Martinez. It is time we send that scum home in November with a third party candidate.
    Also I just heard that border patrol agents shot and killed a driver of a van that tried to run down border agents. I bet Mexico will sue for that and jackass bush will side with his brother vicente.

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    It's true, I watched it on TV on Lou Dobbs tonight. Identity theft is a felony, yet, they are going to FORGIVE the illegals of this crime and fix it to where they can recieve the benefits of the SS tax they paid on that STOLEN SS NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! This is insane! We have a bunch of senators out there who are acting like total idiots. How did these morons ever get elected in the first place, with their way of thinking? One thing's for sure, many of them will not have a job after Nov. 7th and it's not hard to figure out why!
    You know, we all have to be CAREFUL & WATCH WHAT WE SAY because we dont want to give the image of being angry racist people. BUT HOW IN THE HELL CAN WE KEEP SITTING BACK AND WATCHING THIS WITHOUT BLOWING UP! WE ARE LITERALLY BEING INVADED BY A BUNCH OF WACKO, CRIMINAL, DISEASE RIDDEN, MENTALLY CHALLENGED, CORRUPT, HEADHUNTERS, WHO ARE INVADING OUR LAND AND TURNING IT INTO A TRASH HEAP!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

REBELLADY wrote:
    yet, they are going to FORGIVE the illegals of this crime and fix it to where they can recieve the benefits of the SS tax they paid on that STOLEN SS NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH NO THEY'RE NOT!!

Not going to happen! Other Americans are coming out of their chairs too!!
    This is going to snowball right into the House. And the HOUSE, every last one of them IS UP FOR REELECTION
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are buying votes for the Democrats.

Remember November.

"Lost their minds"???

I don't think they ever HAD minds.

America is getting a good look at these specimens in action, and America is NOT liking what its seeing. Bush's approval ratings at 29%; Congress's approval ratings at 30%. We have to get rid of these bums before they ruin our country.

They're insane. There's no other explanation for it. Theres no other explanation for willingly flooding this country with endless MILLIONS of poverty-level, uneducated, unskilled, and over-breeding Third World immigrants. Theres no other explanation for it except:

THEY'RE INSANE!!!

mrmiata7, I've had a chance to see a lot of it today on C-Span. In my opinion all of the Democrats are literally off their rockers and mostly of the Republicans who are LITERALLY TRAITORS to the American people are McCain, Martinez and Specter.

Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama has done the BEST job for the American people in my mind. I'm really impressed with his leadership. I'm thinking this guy should be president.

One thing is for sure, we have a lot of house cleaning to do in DC. I hope they're "having fun", because the party is almost over for a LOT of these people. Not only are they traitors and sell-outs, they're a disgrace to the intelligence, decency and honesty of our country.

Start packin Boys !! You're goin home !!

And we know EXACTLY who you are !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From Lou Dobbs tonight. This you won't believe.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

DOBBS: Congressman Dana Rohrabacher is a leading Republican opponent of comprehensive immigration reform as the president has styled it. Congressman Rohrabacher calls the president's speech Monday "condescending." He says President Bush and the Republican Party will pay a heavy price at the polls for this so-called comprehensive immigration reform.

Congressman Rohrabacher joins us tonight from Capitol Hill. The congressman has just returned from a number of votes, and we appreciate you taking the time to do so, Congressman.

REP. DANA ROHRABACHER (R), CALIFORNIA: Well, thank you very much.

DOBBS: Congressman, this is becoming spectacular now, I would say, the idea that senators would vote 50-48 to make certain that no guest worker would enter the program until an employer has determined and it has been certified there's not an American citizen for that job. That means 48 senators said they don't care.

ROHRABACHER: That's right. Well, the bottom line is, all of these restrictions that they're saying that they're going to place in this bill mean nothing, because we already have restrictions in the law, and it's not being enforced.

What we have to make sure we don't do, the most important item right now, is not to legalize the status of the 15 to 20 million illegals that we have in this country or we're going to have another flood coming into America. So all of the details that they're bringing up and to safeguard, supposedly, I think it's a phony -- it's a facade in order to excuse the fact that they're going to be given amnesty by everybody's definition but the president's, and it's going to destroy our ability to control the border, even if we bolster the border.

DOBBS: The 6,000 National Guard troops has been pointed out to me by a number of people. This isn't about sending 6,000 National Guard troops. It's about sending some in two-week rotations and that is if -- despite the fact there would be an appropriation, it doesn't suggest that those troops will actually be on the border or even in support of those on the border.

ROHRABACHER: Well, they won't be troops. These are not troops. If you don't give them guns, they are not troops. They might as well hire a bunch of valets to come down there and to drive trucks and to be personal aids to the Border Patrol.

National Guard -- again, it's a facade that's trying to give a false impression to the American people that something's being done. No, the American people have been betrayed for two decades on this issue. We've got 20 million people here illegally who are bidding down their wages, as you pointed out, bringing diseases into our country, and who is watching out for the American people?

DOBBS: That's a great question, because it's -- and it's a question we're asking here almost every night. And the Heritage Foundation, Congressman, with an estimate of about 70 million as a result of the Senate legislation, as the way it's written -- another 70 million to 100 million immigrants coming into this country over the next 20 years. That would be -- that's -- I mean, it's ...

ROHRABACHER: It's mind-boggling, and Senator Sessions, by the way, has estimated that might be as high as 200 million. What we are -- what are we talking about? Giving away our country to a bunch of people who might be nice people overseas but so what?

We should be representing the interests of the American people here, and I'll have to tell you, the American people have got to rise up on this one just as you've been saying. We've got to find out what senators are offering positive leadership, like Sessions, and even Kyl is offering good leadership -- Inhofe of Oklahoma.

DOBBS: Right.

ROHRABACHER: Those are the guys we've got to look to as presidential candidates.

DOBBS: Well, we're going to put on our Web site here at LouDobbs.com every vote on this issue. Everyone who is giving away the country is going to have their vote recorded on our Web site and available to our viewers of this broadcast.

ROHRABACHER: Lou, there was 13 senators who voted to make criminals, people who are in our prisons, to let them be part of this amnesty program. DOBBS: I know.

ROHRABACHER: And then they give them citizenship. Thirteen U.S. senators. We've got to find out who they are. Please, America, wake up. Find out what your representatives are doing because they're not representing your interests.

DOBBS: All right, I'm going to -- you have raised the bid on me. We'll have those 13 senators names up on our Web site tonight.

ROHRABACHER: Thanks, Lou.

DOBBS: Thank you very much, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast