Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Senate mulls citizenship for student immigrants

Senate mulls citizenship for student immigrants
    By EUNICE MOSCOSO—Cox News Service
    September 20, 2007 - 12:03AM

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/m ... itary.html

WASHINGTON — With a Senate vote looming, a group of illegal immigrant students asked lawmakers on Wednesday to approve a measure that would give them a path to citizenship if they attended college or joined the military.

The high school and college students, who gave only first names, said at a press conference that they arrived in the United States as small children and are being denied access to their dreams of becoming doctors, lawyers and scientists because they can’t qualify for financial aid or get a job after graduation.

“I foresee myself as a doctor helping thousands of families, but without education, without being able to go to medical school, I can’t. Therefore, my dreams will die,â€

Pure Propoganda Pablum. Notice how nothing was said that ILLEGALS woul be taking available college openings from citizens and garnering grant and scholarship money from citizens. American citizen taxpayers have already publically funded these illegals throughout their entire primary education, and now they scream for more. And we have plenty of traitors and idiots in Congress more than willing to accomodate them.

Of course, nothing was said of the huge and massive chain migration that will follow once these illegal darlings reach sponsorship age, which I believe is 21. Hell, the first illegals they will sponsor is their illegal parents who broke into America and ran past the border patrol with little Juan and Juancita in tow.

Of course, nothing was said of the massive fraud that will occur during the application process. That will bring green cards to illegals that are inelegible but will get processed anyway because of the incompetency of our government and the lies and forged documents of the applicants. Welcome, to legalization, criminals and terrorists!

Rewarding illegal behavior and criminality only begets more. I don't care if your Mother Teresa...if your here illegally, then you are a criminal and must be deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“We shouldn’t punish children for the mistakes their parents made. That’s not the American way,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Dear Honorable Senator Durbin,

I watched CSPAN yesterday and I can appreciate your statements regarding the health concerns of children. What I didn't appreciate was this statement you made at a different time referring to the DREAM ACT:

“We shouldn’t punish children for the mistakes their parents made. That’s not the American way,â€

If they pass the Dream act aren't they saying that it's O.K. for the illegal aliens parents to be here to? The kids are here illegaly and I'm sure they are living with their illegal alien parents. Uncle Sam will know where they are living and should deport the parents and the rest of the family immediately but we all know that won't happen. We will be saying once again that it's O.K. to be here illegaly.

The law would apply to undocumented immigrants who have lived in the United States for at least five years before the measure’s enactment, have graduated from high school or obtained a GED, and have no criminal record.
    I am sure that the illegal aliens are all going to be real honest and abide by the rules.

MY REPLY TO "THE DREAM ACT", TURBIN'S AMENDMENT IS NO X'S A ZILLION ='S NO
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Things may be different in other parts of the country, but here and in MA it is difficult for new graduates to find jobs. Some kids end up taking any job they can get even if it is not in their field so they will at least have health insurance. Two of my nieces and a nephew graduated last June and all 3 finally found work, sometimes after months of looking and going for job interviews. If our American students are having a hard time finding employment, why on earth are we considering adding millions more to the system? Especially in view of the fact that if we do, what jobs there are will go to the former illegals because of racial quotas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    If they pass the Dream act aren't they saying that it's O.K. for the illegal aliens parents to be here to? The kids are here illegaly and I'm sure they are living with their illegal alien parents. Uncle Sam will know where they are living and should deport the parents and the rest of the family immediately but we all know that won't happen. We will be saying once again that it's O.K. to be here illegaly.
    Who do you think these little illegals will first sponsor as family members with permanent green cards when they turn 21? Madre and Padre!!! Yep, the same criminals that ran past the Border Patrol with little Juan and Juancita in tow several years ago. Isn't chain migration wonderful!!!

So in essence the Dream Act will say it's O.K. to be here illegaly along with your family as long as you further your schooling for two years or go into the military. This is another BIG argument against it.

Especially in view of the fact that if we do, what jobs there are will go to the former illegals because of racial quotas.
    That's happening now and the illegals don't even have to have a high school diploma. Just because they speak spanish they get the job. Never mind that the other citizens have high school or college diplomas and work experience that are applying-the spanish speaker gets the job.